Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rude Bitches Here

sware to god on my mom I was on Romper Room!!

See even as a youngster I was still a celebrity

Qb, doesn't it seem like somebody is really aggravated like they are ready to bust a nut or something-hey that was really cool about the female dog bit!!!

Simma down b, you might hurt yourself trying to get even!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gigglesandmore:

ummmm....class??? I guess thats something you've never heard of... cwm17.gif But this lil tyke is here to prove that even a NEWBIE can play the game.. cwm27.gif Isnt she cute! cwm38.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

bring it! it is my personal mission to make you make yourselves look stupid cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

oh yeah...how do you like portfolio of bitches i'm pimpin' in the picture below. from left to right - bumparella, ladybijan22 (oxymoron), queenbitch, sin-sational, trikki, mrs. jenkins (who, by the way is an imposter for one of these bitches), and the "oh i so wanna to be a bitch but i really don't know how" allishara.

BTW - i still love you all even though you are hyena ugly cwm35.gif

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

and one more thing. what makes you think that i take all day to come up with my responses??? because they are well thought out and intelligent; written so that they put you in your place in a coherent and logical manner? this is what studying hard and getting a good education exemplifies you hyena ugly bitches. admittedly, my longest post took about 10 minutes, but each take at most 5 minutes...

it's not my fault i'm sharp as a nail and you're (plural) dumb as a doorknob cwm25.gif

EVERYONE... can we all show these bitches some love, because even fat, smelly, cancre soared, hyena ugly bitches need love cwm35.gif

------------------

hyena110.gif

[This message has been edited by darkhorse (edited 02-13-2001).]

Such maturity. I am not going to address this thread anymore. Oh, poor baby. I think you are the one who showed everyone what an ass you are!! You are really a joke of a man. You threaten to hit women and then throw a temper tantrum like a two year old. Why don't you tell your assistant to go out and buy you some manhood!! Then again, I don't think that is a job anyone can accomplish.

Last I checked, FZERO, you had little to do with bringing in 250 people...and that came from the source. So why not stop hyping youself up and patting yourself on the back, because some of us in here, know people in high places and get you displaced faster than you can blink your childish eyes!!!!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

yeah buddy your so sharp, just like a spoon!

Bro what are you 21, just getting over puberty recently scorned by some girls who hooked up with your best friend! See at least when I post its humorous and sarchastic so others can enjoy but whats with your angry hate filled nonsense!! Like you have a vendetta-puleez! Here's a dollar go buy yourself a clue and with 50 cents more you might be able to get a better game!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

I thought you were done addressing us on this post. Obviously you have nothing better to do. I am not going to stoop to your level and talk about what my education is and what my salary level is. It isn't your business. I don't need to toss this info around to make me feel good about myself. Don't you get it, we could care less what loser like yourself thinks of us!!

I don't care what you have to say now or ever. So feel free to continue "putting us in our place" if that is what you want to call it. It really doesn't make a bit of difference in our lives. In fact it makes us laugh!!!

Originally posted by queenbitch:

I thought you were done addressing us on this post. Obviously you have nothing better to do. I am not going to stoop to your level and talk about what my education is and what my salary level is. It isn't your business. I don't need to toss this info around to make me feel good about myself. Don't you get it, we could care less what loser like yourself thinks of us!!

I don't care what you have to say now or ever. So feel free to continue "putting us in our place" if that is what you want to call it. It really doesn't make a bit of difference in our lives. In fact it makes us laugh!!!

blah, blah, blah... if you don't care, why do you keep responding? cwm25.gif

personally, i could care less of what you think of me. my point here is to make you make yourselves look foolish. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I OWN YOU!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

hyena110.gif

*sighs*

can't you bitches think of anything intelligent to say for once? at least entertain me with some funny comebacks or something cwm25.gif

*twiddles thumbs*

i'm waiting... cwm37.gif

BTW - i have a music intelligence test for you...

who's the better dj? danny tenaglia or denny tsettos? just curious what you musical geniouses know.

------------------

hyena110.gif

sorry to disappoint you, but my job is not to entertain you , afterall your the clown bro!

So keep twiddling your thumbs and while your at it why don't you stick one of them up your ass, it will be the most action you've gotten all year!!!

------------------

ROLMFAO!!!! I am dying over here!!! Are you kidding me Horses'ASS??? You would like to know what us "geniouses" think????

Well asshole!!! Since we're so smart I'll teach you a lesson in spelling 101. It's "geniuses". First off! LOL!!!! I guess you need to have your assistant proof read your post before you submit them! Damnnnnn! All your money and still not enough to buy a dictionary! rolleyes.gif Your 740 can't make it to Barnes and Noble?? (that's a book store BTW). Maybe next time.

Oh..I like both Denny and Danny. See we're just like you ...We like Danny! rolleyes.gif

cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

Comparing Denny to Danny is like apples to oranges. I love hearing both of them do their thing. They are two totally different DJ's. But what do I know, I am uneducated bitch!! You must really love this because you keep addressing us. Maybe next time your little assistant should proof your posts.

Originally posted by gigglesandmore:

ROFLMAO....check yourself sweetheart....name calling..grow up..I guess you do belong in ROMPER ROOM!!!

funny.. the one who picked the screename GIGGLESANDMORE is trying to say who should be on Romper Room.. hehe... cute

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm17.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage