Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rude Bitches Here

Hey Brain Surgeon....We heard you the first time. What do you think....the CAPS LOCK LOOKS DIFFERENT???? Why don't you go promote something....wait aren't you that Groove Lounge idiot??? That's right!! rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by fzero263:

YO THIS CLICK ON THE BOARD HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BE UP EVERYONES ASS LIKE THERE OUR PANCREUS.THINK CAUSE THEY HAVE 1000 OR SO POSTS THEY HAVE CLUB STATUS.DONT GET IT THAT WAY GOTTA BE THERE.

FZERO NYC..............

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 02-12-2001).]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like i got your panties in a bunch cwm27.gif

think and say whatever you want. it still doesn't change the fact that:

bumparella

queen bitch

ladybijan (oxymoron)

sin-sational

allishara

trikki

are a bitches. MY bitches... I OWN YOU.

now STFU b4 i bitch slap you.

that is all cwm32.gif

love,

your pimp, darkhorse cwm35.gif

Originally posted by trikki:

If you can't take the heat get ass out of the kitchen. Just an opinion for you who can't take the rude bitches. Too Fucking Bad.

that's right bitch, i'm still here... i don't get you bitches... bitch that i'm afraid to stay, then bitch when i do stay cwm13.gif

bring it!

Originally posted by ladybijan22:

I personally have strong opinions, and will say what I want, when I want, how I want. Whether you or the rest of the board like it or not - doesn't phase me in the least. I know that I will sometimes get attacked (and sometimes personally) for what I say - but WHO CARES. That is what makes this fun - to see all the different opinions and feelings and likes and dislikes.

Lighten up buddy. Sit back, relax, and have some fun with this. If you want a politically correct environment - YOU HAVE COME TO THE WRONG PLACE AND I SUGGEST YOU RELOCATE. If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen and leave the cooking to the chef's.

This is all IMHO of course!!

cwm38.gifcwm39.gif

having fun yet?

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

WOW, you just showed what a complete slime you are. Threatening to hit a bunch of girls. I think you are the one with your panties in a bunch. Hey, can you hold my calls while a think up some insults. Honey, I can answer the phone, do my job and put you in your place all at once. I guess you are just dumb. Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? Probaly not. Do you feel like more of a man when you say you are going to bitch slap us? I would have to say you are the most insecure so-called man around. SO, if you need to insult us to boost that tiny ego, go right ahead.

BTW, I don't need to use foul language to get my point across. So, who is the trash, I would say you, since you feel it is fine to hit women. Don't they have a name for that?

YO BUMP.YEAH I GOT GROOVE FRI. NOT A BAD NIGHT FOR COMING IN TO NJ FROM NY.NOT KNOWING ANYONE STILL PULLING 250 OR SO PEEPS W/O MY NYC CROWD.SO LISTEN WHEN YOU CAN RUN A COUPLE NIGHTS AND MAKE MONEY IN THIS BIZ RATER THAN GO OUT A SPEND MONEY ON E AND K AND THINK YOUR COOL AT LIKE 29 .STILL DOING WHAT 18 YEAR OLDS DO .THEN TALK TO ME.WELL THE WAY IT LOOKS YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN GO OUT WHATEVER.THANKS FOR ALL THE ATTENTION.

FZERO.

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Quick Question IQZERO55538738743.

1. Who's 29?? confused.gif

2. Spending $$$ on E and K.....RIGHT!???

3. The last time I checked 250 heads for "peeps" SUCKED!

4. Talk to me when you're a "real" promoter and you're able to pull in more than 25 "HEADS IN THE BIZ". smile.gif

You should be ashamed of yourself! I'm sure you're doing great that's why you keep promoting your corny party on every thread here! SURE!! eek.gifrolleyes.gif

Originally posted by fzero263:

YO BUMP.YEAH I GOT GROOVE FRI. NOT A BAD NIGHT FOR COMING IN TO NJ FROM NY.NOT KNOWING ANYONE STILL PULLING 250 OR SO PEEPS W/O MY NYC CROWD.SO LISTEN WHEN YOU CAN RUN A COUPLE NIGHTS AND MAKE MONEY IN THIS BIZ RATER THAN GO OUT A SPEND MONEY ON E AND K AND THINK YOUR COOL AT LIKE 29 .STILL DOING WHAT 18 YEAR OLDS DO .THEN TALK TO ME.WELL THE WAY IT LOOKS YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN GO OUT WHATEVER.THANKS FOR ALL THE ATTENTION.

FZERO.

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

BUMP WHAT LOSER?YO THE PLACE ONLY HOLDS LIKE 300 PEEPS 1ST OFF.AND TO DO 250 IN A STATE WHERE YOU KNOW NOBODY IS NOT A BAD START,LIKE I SAID THAT IS NONE OF THE 1500 OR SO FOLLWING FROM NYC. SECOND I HAVE OTHER NIGHTS IN NYC.YOU KNOW, WHERE I LIVE AND YOU WISH YOU COULD REP THAT.GROOVE IS NOT MY MAIN THING.IT IS A WAY TO EXPAND IN TO ANOTHER STATE AND MAKE MONEY LIKE I DO IN NYC.SO LEARN ABOUT THE BIZ AND CALL ME I MIGHT HAVE A JOB FOR YOUR SORRY ASS.

FZERO.

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Hey ya horses ass-- what the F is wrong with ya brain ova there?.. HONESTLY-im totally convinced you have some sort of chemical embalance simply because of these posts you conjured up from.. wait.. gimme a sec......

ok.. from 10 in the AM till.. hmm.. hold on...

ok.. 3:30 PM???????

You put your heart n soul into each.. for what reason?.. seriously....

All Joking Aside: WHAT IS YOUR GOAL HERE?

to prove that all the WOMEN you stated in the above post are indeed BITCHES?.. is that all babyhead?.. is that all you want?..

Ok then.. well then I -allishara- hereby claim that I am truly.. ya ready..

A BITCH.. cwm4.gif

No, No, No.. wait.. im THE BITCH.. or wait.. #1 Bitch.. el numero uno B-Otch.. and if im driving my car then im A BITCH on wheels.. and if im eatin candy im a SWEET BITCH.. and if i fell in the mud then i am ONE DIRTY BITCH.. and when i go out on the weekends im a SEXY FUCKING BITCH.. and when i tell a joke im a FUNNY ASS BITCH.. on Monday im a BITCH.. on Tuesday im a BITCH.. and from Wednesday through Sunday... (say it with me sweetie).. IM A BITCH..

So.. ehem.. Mr.Darkhorse.. just like the song.. "a horse is a horse"..

well.. i guess "a bitch is a bitch"

You can sugar coat the word anyway you want.. it all goes down the same pipe cwm7.gif

well, now that we got all the way past 100 posts i hope this solves this lil issue youve been having on CLUBnyc and will help you to sleep better at nite.. cwm37.gif

NOW GET BACK TO WORK! cwm23.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

hmmmmmmnnnn...

why so angry and defensive??? i must honestly admit, it was quite a pleasure getting all you bitches riled up. damn, such stupidity. you have mad asses out of yourselves to everyone on this board with your hate... and anger... and immaturity... and shallowness... and ruthlessness... and bullying tactics... etc., etc., etc...

thank you very, very much showing off your skills (or lack thereof).

your life long pimp,

darkhorse.

PS - i OWN and LOVE you fat, ugly smelly bitches cwm35.gif

i will no longer address this thread. that is all! cwm4.gif

Originally posted by darkhorse:

hmmmmmmnnnn...

why so angry and defensive??? i must honestly admit, it was quite a pleasure getting all you bitches riled up. damn, such stupidity. you have mad asses out of yourselves to everyone on this board with your hate... and anger... and immaturity... and shallowness... and ruthlessness... and bullying tactics... etc., etc., etc...

thank you very, very much showing off your skills (or lack thereof).

your life long pimp,

darkhorse.

PS - i OWN and LOVE you fat, ugly smelly bitches cwm35.gif

i will no longer address this thread. that is all! cwm4.gif

Give up eh?... I WIN

cwm17.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

wow four pages! what a waste of space. Tell me, is this your best work? yeah I know you guys need all the practice you can get. I'm sorry I forgot this was beginner's class.

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

trik. think so.doubt it.how bout you have that source of yours meet me there friday and taker care of the shit they talk.me and my partener are the only reason that place is doing what it is doing on fri.peace.

fzero.

[This message has been edited by fzero263 (edited 02-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by fzero263 (edited 02-13-2001).]

Don't pat yourself on the back and think that you are the reason it's doing so well, Honey. How long have you been there? And if you are such a "BIG TIME PROMOTER", wouldn't you be somewhere rather than Groove? Keep talking shit & we will see.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

Yeah yeah yeah!!! Yada Yada Yada... You're a great promoter...Groove Lounge is awesome...and Darkhorse isn't a DJ(wanna be)! I'm 29...I want to get a job from you....and you and your "partner" are what's "HAPPENIN" in Joisey!!! rolleyes.gif IQZERO....you're doing a fine job of emabarrassing yourself here. I don't even think I need to continue!! Why don't you go to Paramus Park Mall and flood the lot with some flyers!

cwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gif

Fqueer0, I heard the last time you were at Groove you werea little perturbed over the fact that we got the better of you on the board-don't deny it now honey I heard you specifically mentioned me!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

FIRST OF ALL.YOU DONT KNOW ME OR WHAT ELSE I HAVE GOING ON IN THE SCENE IN OTHER PLACES(LIKE NYC)WHERE YOU ALL WISH YOU WERE FROM B/C YOU GO THERE EVERY WEEK AND RANT AND RAVE ABOUT IT.SECOND SIN-GAYTIONAL,I DID SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOU.NOT THAT YOU BOTHERED ME,ACTUALY I LOVE THE ATTENTION.I SAID THAT YOUR A NO LIFE LOSER WHO CUMS IN HER UNDIES TO BASH PEOPLE ON THIS WEB SITE.BUMP AS 4 U IM ALOT BIGGER THAN U MY FRIEND.HOW MANY NIGHTS DO U HAVE OK THOUGHT SO.SHUT THE FUCK UP.TRIK,HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE IN THE GROOVE FRI. BEFORE 3 WEEKS AGO ABOUT TWENTY.OK SO I DO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT COME THERE NOW. B/C THEY WERE NOT THERE ON FRIDAYS BEFORE I STARTED THIS.AND TO ALL,IF THIS WAS MY ONLY THING I HAD GOING ON I WOULD SAY POINT TAKEN.YOUR RIGHT IF GROOVE WAS MY BIG THING I WOULD NOT BE SAYING WHAT I DO.BUT ITIS NOT,IT IS JUST MY FIRST PARTY IN NJ,TO GET MY FEET WET ON THE OTHER SIDE.PEOPLE HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE.TO BASH ME FOR THAT I FEEL IS HARSH.WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE LOVE IN THE SCENE.YOU THINK ALL THESE PROMOTERS THAT DO EXIT/LIMELIGHT/WORLD STARTED WHERE THEY ARE NOW.NO.SO WHY BASH AN UP AN COMING PROMOTER.MY NEXT MOVE IN NJ MIGHT BE METRO,I DONT NO.JUST CUT ME SOME SLACK AND EASE UP.YEAH I WAS NEW TO THE BOARD WHEN I STARTED POSTING I DID NOT KNOW THE RIGHT PLACES TO POST.I HAVE SEEN THE WAY IT WORKS AND HAVE CHANGED THE WAY I DO THINGS ON THIS SIGHT.BUT AS FOR THIS BEING MY SOLE PROMOTING.NO WAY SO CHILL I DONT WANT BEEF.IM JUST TRYING TO DO MY THING OK.

FZERO

i lied... here i am again cwm35.gif

pathetic bitches... yes, i will bitchslap you. and who's threatening to hit women? last time i checked webter's dictionary, a bitch was a female dog... cwm25.gif like i said in the past, i have respect for ALL women... just none for you bitches. yes i'll bitchslap you like i reprimand my dog (although i tap her lightly with a newspaper)... how ya like them apples cwm27.gif

like i said, you stupid bitches can never win because you lost this discussion before it even started. and don't worry, i'll come back... and back... and back... too bad...

now STFU and know your place you fat, ugly, smelly whores. now run along back to romper room, OK?

love,

your pimp, darkhorse cwm35.gif

Originally posted by bumparella:

So everyone on here that talks trash is a girl huh??? Interesting.... biggrin.gif And you know this how??????? Don't be so sure. biggrin.gif

And you are a "newbie"??? RIGHT!

A lot of people talk trash. Whether a guy or a chick however, I was stating that half the stuff that comes out of the girls that are on here is tasteless trash...if you have class then act like it!

..and whats the deal with a "newbie"???

cwm25.gif