Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rude Bitches Here

OMG... cwm25.gif is a typo all you bitches have to hang your hat on??? if you notice on the keyboard, it's "u, i, o". anyway, you can have your 2 seconds of happiness cwm27.gif

anyway, how was all your weekends??? did you ho yourself out at world??? no takers, huh?

you're right, comparing danny to denny is like comparing apples to oranges... danny tenaglia is "the djs' dj, a genius behind the turntable, very talented, dj's for the love of the music and chooses to stay in his hometown even though clubs around the world have asked for a residency (eg - cream in england) because he wants to give back to his followers in nyc.

denny has, yes, worked hard to get where he is BUT... he plays cheese, his mixing skills are weak at best, most peope DON'T like him (arrogant) nor his music (cheese), he is not innovative (anyone can spin KTU songs) nor cutting edge, and is in the scene only to make a quick buck. i can't even call him a "sell-out"... he's too small time to be considered that.

that is all cwm35.gif

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how desperate were to get back on the board, after such a long weekend of snowballing!!-oh you probably don't even realize your doing it!!!

No sorry no pimpin myself out at World this weekend but next weekend I'll grace everyone with my presence, your more than welcome to cum!!!!! Actually you would in one second after seeing me!

Whats the matter limp dick, nothing better to post about than this played out 5 page topic, I mean you had a three day weekend to at least come up with something better than this shit!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

• 2 weeks later...

WELL LOOK WHO WENT DIGGING THROUGH THE ARCHIVES!AND WHAT WAS THE PURPOSSE OF THIS?

WILL YOU BE AT FACTORY THIS WEEKEND OR TWILO LET ME KNOW SO I CAN DRAG MY FAT ASS THERE AND ALLOW YOU TO CHOKE ON YOUR OWN WORDS, AFTERALL, IT WOULD ALLOW YOU TO CHOKE ON SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN CHISUM!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"