Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rude Bitches Here

damn!!! i never seen such rude and nasty bitches before in my life. a person can't say word without these bitches jumping down someone's throat launching personal attacks... typically on topics that have nothing to do with them.

a person comments on a club, a certain dj, etc. and if they don't agree, they just rip you apart cwm25.gif WTF??? i can't even say LOW class... it's NO class. like bitches with roid rage... you know who you are. damn, you people givin' jersey people a bad name cwm23.gif

peace out! (oy vey, i can't wait for the reactions...) cwm25.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sin-sational:

here's a rude comment

gwt ghonnorea and die ! Stay the fuck off the board if your disgusted!

here's bitch #1... notice i didn't name any names and... and... she got all defensive cwm13.gif sin-bitchinal proves my point exactly cwm5.gif i'm sure others on this board know exactly what i'm talking about... cwm32.gif

I'm sorry Queen bitch is the #1 bitch, I'm just number 1 period, best of the best don't sweat the technique!!! but hey I got lots to throw at ya so keep posting and I'll keep bitching!!! Thats Right

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by lil-devil:

I need to be entertained...I like this shit...don't make them go away!!! cwm2.gif

sometimes drama can be fun, but these biatches go waaaayyyy overboard and start attacking people personally. they're like little f*ckin' cats with their claws out. my estimation is that they are pretentious yet very insecure... the typical "bring down others to make themselves feel better..." cwm8.gif just MHO.

I'm sorry Queen bitch is the #1 bitch, I'm just number 1 period, best of the best don't sweat the technique!!! but hey I got lots to throw at ya so keep posting and I'll keep bitching!!! Thats Right

are you from the ghetto? do you kiss your mother with that garbage mouth of yours? with an attitude like yours, no wonder america is going to hell... oy vey cwm25.gif

isn't it interesting that i didn't name anyone specific, yet the bitches showed their true colors anyway?

trust me, it's not too hot in here... it's just sad too see such anger and hate. what's the matter, you and your crew (the bitches that is) have PMS all the time? you know they have pamprin and other pain relievers for that. such low self esteem... pity... cwm36.gif

what are you a politician? Don't sweat my mouth because you wouldn't know what to do with lips like mine.oh honey one more thing post under your real signature this newbie shit is tiring!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

what are you a politician? Don't sweat my mouth because you wouldn't know what to do with lips like mine.oh honey one more thing post under your real signature this newbie shit is tiring!

i'll post however the fuck i want. why so angry??? did someone steal your vibrator or something? here's a nickle, get a clue bitch. i never invited you into this thread in the first place... you just jumped in like the bitch you are. not only are you a bitch, you're also stupid b/c everyone on this board can see that you start shit with people even when unprovoked.

sucka! maybe if you got some of my meat, you would be a lot happier... nah, i don't give charity to pigs. cwm8.gif

yo the jersey board is going down the drain, and we all did it, even me( i have some partial fault in it) but it was fun when IT WAS FUN......now it just sucks

dc board deff sucks, its too boring no one wants to post topics and shit,(im saying we got a tight ass group, caz we meet and go clubbing like everyweekend, but they just dont wanna post that much, and start conversations) so naturally i come to the jersey board since i moved from jersey this past summer.

but for real all u fucking newbies got some fucking ballz......word up i never startedd shit like that.....but now i'll start all the shit i wanna..........KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

TinkerShit, I thought we got rid of you. You've been gone for a while, you must have taken a break from getting fucked up the ass by Peter Pan. Fly back off to never never land.

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

ok people settle down... can you please answer me this. if you don't agree with something someone else said, why can't you discuss it in a mature and respectful manner without the rude personal attacks?

i admit, i kinda stooped lower than i normally would in this thread so i apologize for that cwm30.gif . wouldn't it be so much better if we could just talk and discuss (and sometimes argue) about topics without jumping down each others' throats? where people aren't afraid to post something for fear of being tag teamed and reamed to death? besides, no one is going to listen to people yelling and screaming profanity over the computer. yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion but noone should be subject to verbal abuse if one person's opinions aren't the same as the next... geeze... diversity is what makes life intersting....

please be kind. no hate here (at least not anymore). peace??? cwm35.gif

that is all cwm11.gif

I will tell you exactly why we get "bitchy"! Everyone thinks we are one person and we are not. We are all different people with strong opinions. Does saying what is on your mind make you a bitch? If so, then all of us are guilty. As far as all the other bullshit, there are just WAY to many hipocrites on this board. We have silenced some of them but there are many more. If someone is going to talk shit about a club or a DJ and then go to these places I am going to say whatever I feel like. I am sure I speak for all the "bitches" on this board!! Then again, I am just speaking for myself according to most people on this board. It is amazing how many newbies come on and talk shit after they are called out. Bottom line, everyone has a right to voice an opinion but don't do it for attention or to start shit. I could name names here but these people know who they are!!!!!