Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rude Bitches Here

Sin,

Is it me...or is this shit sounding way too familiar???? Call me Crazzzzzy but I have a feeling eek.gif that Darkwhore DOESN'T have a dick..unless it's a strap-on.

He/She....sounds a tad too femine to be a man. But now a days...WHO KNOWS!!! biggrin.gif!!

I mean when is the last time you heard a guy calling out another guy with a "tooth-pick dick"??? Someone either has a bit of a complex....OR YET ANOTHER ALTER EGO SURFACES!

BTW.....Where has our girl ALLI been??? confused.gif

cwm24.gifcwm24.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm only a bitch when necessary...i don't know u personally actually i don't know anyone on this board personally so there is no need for my bitchness unless someone disrespects me, but i'll approach that in a mature manner and if i don't like someone i ignor them, they don't exist to me/in my world. i can be a bitch, trust me...i just don't think this is an outlet for it. cwm38.gif

------------------

* starcapone * modus operandi * athenalust@hotmail.com

ya kiddin me?.. ya think im HIM?

cwm27.gif come on Bump.. you know MY material.. i act like a lezbo and that im in LuuuuuV with Sinsational.. then ill call someone ugly and make fun of the way you type and bla bla blaaaaaah.. thats ME cwm32.gif NOT him cwm6.gif

and dont you think i had a hidden agenda here i wouldve come up with a better screename than a MyLittlePony type? cwm5.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

pwahahahaha. you have to be kidding me. these are your comebacks??? after reading some other posts on this board, i see why you bitches tag team and ream everyone else out. you're all friends. fuckin' pathetic. like barracuda... alone, your nothing... weak... but in a group you're o so tough cwm25.gif . i guarantee if each of you were on your own, you wouldn't have the balls (well you probably do have actual scrotum and what not) nor the audacity to harp on people like you do. now go hide in your little corner and play with you barbie dolls and dildos and STFU cwm25.gif

as for prada and gucci... who gives a fuck. all i know is that i make 6 figures, drive a bmw and get mad ladies. i hate it when fat, busted, elephant boy lookin', tight dress wearin', cellulite hangin', slurpie slurpin', denny cheetos cheeze listenin', takin' it in all 3 orifice (by donkeys that is, cause no real sober man would do it), make-up plasterin', hairy arm pitted bitches like you try to press up on me at clubs. it's embarassing... i don't know you... why you trying to associate??? damn k-girl (that's k for kindergarten and not k for ketamine) take a shower, lose some weight and wait about 10 years when you're old enough to get into real clubs in nyc like twilo.

BTW - i still love you all, cause even fat, ugly, smelly people need love cwm35.gif

Originally posted by starcapone:

i'm only a bitch when necessary...i don't know u personally actually i don't know anyone on this board personally so there is no need for my bitchness unless someone disrespects me, but i'll approach that in a mature manner and if i don't like someone i ignor them, they don't exist to me/in my world. i can be a bitch, trust me...i just don't think this is an outlet for it. cwm38.gif

star. i don't know if you were referring to me or the bitches. if you were referring to me, i SINCERELY APOLOGIZE cwm30.gif i originally wrote this post b/c there was so much hate spewing around the nj board by a handful of girls. i knew that only they would respond b/c most REAL ladies know that it is not addressed to them... besides, REAL LADIES don't respond to these types of posts... at least not in the manner as you have seen.

i tried to reason with them and you see the results. i'm sure all of you on this board know who i'm referring to and i'm sure the majority of you are sick and tired of it as well. sure it's funny at times but they always go over the line...

Well once again, sorry to you and the 99% of the other REAL ladies on this board. my rude comments definitely are not aimed at you cwm4.gif

like the bitches claim, at least it keeps the board fun and interesting... cwm25.gif oy vey!!!

peace out!!!

BTW - Bitches, please stay away from twilo this friday for PVD. you'll absolutely kill the positive vibe. cwm36.gif on the other hand, maybe you'll learn what a real world class club, dj and crowd are like.

Originally posted by darkhorse:

pwahahahaha. you have to be kidding me. these are your comebacks??? after reading some other posts on this board, i see why you bitches tag team and ream everyone else out. you're all friends. fuckin' pathetic. like barracuda... alone, your nothing... weak... but in a group you're o so tough cwm25.gif . i guarantee if each of you were on your own, you wouldn't have the balls (well you probably do have actual scrotum and what not) nor the audacity to harp on people like you do. now go hide in your little corner and play with you barbie dolls and dildos and STFU cwm25.gif

as for prada and gucci... who gives a fuck. all i know is that i make 6 figures, drive a bmw and get mad ladies. i hate it when fat, busted, elephant boy lookin', tight dress wearin', cellulite hangin', slurpie slurpin', denny cheetos cheeze listenin', takin' it in all 3 orifice (by donkeys that is, cause no real sober man would do it), make-up plasterin', hairy arm pitted bitches like you try to press up on me at clubs. it's embarassing... i don't know you... why you trying to associate??? damn k-girl (that's k for kindergarten and not k for ketamine) take a shower, lose some weight and wait about 10 years when you're old enough to get into real clubs in nyc like twilo.

BTW - i still love you all, cause even fat, ugly, smelly people need love cwm35.gif

HEY...YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO WORK FOR A BROKERAGE FIRM WOULDJA? I don't think you're girlfriend would appreciate the "mad ladies" comment.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by darkhorse:

alright wait.. im not really..umm.. understanding you..

Correct me if im wrong here Horse.. i can call you Horse, can i?.. Ok..

YOU my friend said in the above post that.. i duno.. some crap about them and they have childish comebacks and you wont.. umm.. i think it was "stoop" to their level.. and bla bla.. the level was below zero.. and bla blaaah...

Am I Correct?

Well.. what level can you find the terms "fat, ugly and smelly".. Geeez talk about K-head (k meaning Kindergarten, eh?)and Elephant boy lookin?.. Whaaaaaaaa?

Ohh.. but YOU get "mad ladies"?..you a butta pecan rican?.. Ayyyyyy Papi Chulo..

maybe you know LatinoLoco?

cwm34.gif

------------------

Are those your eyeballs?......because i found them in my cleavage

Hey dork keep the posts to aminimum please I don't have time to be reading through all your bullshit! Seems like your a little angry simma down cheese! oh are we back from pre-school yet with all that amateur bashing-RIGHT!

BTW your so called salary and so called BMW I'm sure fit nicely into your delusions of grandeur package but hey this shark swims alone, don't need the girls to back me-so girls please let me deevour this one one my own-oh and the only reason why my girls represent is because thats called friendship-you should try it!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

HEY...YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO WORK FOR A BROKERAGE FIRM WOULDJA? I don't think you're girlfriend would appreciate the "mad ladies" comment.

The last I heard...that wanna be DJ was making $75k he must have gotten a raise!

What do you guys think of a BMW 330ci?? I'm in the market for one. LOL!!!! biggrin.gif

Some people are OBSESSED!!! I think the first step to making 6 figures is to move out of your parents home in West Orange. What do you think????

cwm9.gif

If I lived at home with mommy I could drive a porsche. Whatever. Some people are just so jealous. Didn't your mother ever tell you jealousy is an ugly emotion. Get over it already. Who the fuck cares how much money you make, it doesn't change the fact that you are ugly!!

Originally posted by bumparella:

That's my GIRL!!!!

GO GET EM ALLI!...

I'm going to PM you and tell you who this HORSE is! You're going to laugh!

cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

you have no clue who i am... b/c i don't know any of you.

ali - like i said, i gave up on diplomacy with these bitches... i'm fighting fire with fire. sorry if it upsets you, i know i am ripping your friends...

sin - please come back with some real insults (i know you're good at it)... i think you are losing a step or two...

as for the question on the bmw 330. get it! it's a phat ride... handles like no other car i've ever driven... well at least not ones under $80 grand. i have a 740 myself, but the 330 definitely handles better.

Originally posted by queenbitch:

If I lived at home with mommy I could drive a porsche. Whatever. Some people are just so jealous. Didn't your mother ever tell you jealousy is an ugly emotion. Get over it already. Who the fuck cares how much money you make, it doesn't change the fact that you are ugly!!

Holy shit...if I lived at home making that money I would be making it MY JOB TO MOVE THE FUCK OUT! Can you say LOSERRRRRRR??? Hey..doesn't he have some stocks to sell??? I hear the markets down. biggrin.gif!

Don't you go to Vinyl on Fridays???? What's up with the Twilo PVD thing??? I guess a change of pace. cwm29.gifcwm30.gif