Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you think the resident dj should me at the new metro down the shore??

lets have a poll...who does everyone think the most suitable dj is to be put in this mega club petey k is building that we dont know the name of yet? a dj that can rock the jersey shore and that will have people deciding on where they should go..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this post might be long..here my opinion.

Let them all go week to week...regardless who dj ing where else is everyone at the shore going to go.temps or metro..

i think it will do FINE with who ever has the opportunity!!! cwm23.gif KILL~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~KILL~~~~~~~~~~

I think it should be someone who is got talent and that knows how to work the crowd and that pleases everyone (ladies-men). In MY OPINION it should be Sibilia or Baez. No this is not a Sibilia fanclub it's just that he good when he plays his music.

I think any of metro residents are really the best djs around. I dont remember nick sibila spinning there but, these are my honest opinions:

alex covelleo - probably one of the best djs i have ever heard at metro. I heard he left because he wanted to concentrate on producing records. He was awsome.

andrew mendez- i love listening to andrew, very smooth and plays to the crowd.

ritchie rydel - "I LOVE IT HARD" rydel plays real hard, which i think is what makes metro, metro. Sometimes plays alot of the same stuff but i think he is awsome, lots of energy in the room.

Eddie baez - i must say, i thought he was awsome last night at metro. Played real strong,the crowd loved him, but not as hard as rydel, but i still loved him.

And i am not sure what his name is, but the guy who played in the middle room on special events was real good, different (also kind of cute).

Originally posted by clubchick:

I think any of metro residents are really the best djs around. I dont remember nick sibila spinning there but, these are my honest opinions:

alex covelleo - probably one of the best djs i have ever heard at metro. I heard he left because he wanted to concentrate on producing records. He was awsome.

andrew mendez- i love listening to andrew, very smooth and plays to the crowd.

ritchie rydel - "I LOVE IT HARD" rydel plays real hard, which i think is what makes metro, metro. Sometimes plays alot of the same stuff but i think he is awsome, lots of energy in the room.

Eddie baez - i must say, i thought he was awsome last night at metro. Played real strong,the crowd loved him, but not as hard as rydel, but i still loved him.

And i am not sure what his name is, but the guy who played in the middle room on special events was real good, different (also kind of cute).

If your talking about the guy who played in the main room this past TGE and on NYE that was nicky sibilia.

Shiit, Danny Fucking Teneglia, someone told me he was possibly spinning there, which is prolly just striaght up bullshit, but shiiit imagine Danny spinning to a jersey shore crowd? he would be nuts. hands down. his style is kinda weird at Vinyl the 4 or 5 times i went and heard him, but he would play for the shore crowd... or maybe not? cwm6.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

Originally posted by californiagirl:

I think the resident DJ at the new Metro should be Sibilia, Baez, or Tsettos.

****NEWSFLASH****

Tsettos has a residency down the shore already! It's at this place called TEMPTATIONS.

If Eddie Baez was willing to take a summer residency down the shore, I think he should be the resident.

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by djustinh:

Shiit, Danny Fucking Teneglia, someone told me he was possibly spinning there, which is prolly just striaght up bullshit, but shiiit imagine Danny spinning to a jersey shore crowd? he would be nuts. hands down. his style is kinda weird at Vinyl the 4 or 5 times i went and heard him, but he would play for the shore crowd... or maybe not? cwm6.gif

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING WITH THIS POST, RIGHT????? PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS NO SERIOUSNESS TO THE ABOVE? THAT is the most ridiculous thing that has ever past my eyes!

------------------

Originally posted by toni23:

please dont get any dumb ideas and put the same dj 2 nights in a row. Get someone original, new , not any of these same old shit everyone else plays djs, like tempts.

RIGHT!!! I guess that's why Temptations is the most popular club down the shore on Saturday AND Sunday nights. cwm25.gif Let me guess....Who would you prefer...A-Z???? Yeah..that's what I thought! cwm8.gif

------------------

people only go because, where else are you gonna go? XS( ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) BAMBOO (YOUR BETTER OFF GOING TO A TRAILOR PARK AND DRINK SOME BUD CANS, SAME PEOPLE) You dont really think that people go there just for for denny, do you? I think he is ok but they would do alot better on sundays if they brought someone else in. It would give people more of a reason to go again.Anyone agree?

people only go because, where else are you gonna go? XS( ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) BAMBOO (YOUR BETTER OFF GOING TO A TRAILOR PARK AND DRINK SOME BUD CANS, SAME PEOPLE) You dont really think that people go there just for for denny, do you? I think he is ok but they would do alot better on sundays if they brought someone else in. It would give people more of a reason to go again.Anyone agree?

Actually, I don't THINK...I KNOW that people go there just for Denny and I don't understand why people like YOU can't get that through your thick heads!! I don't even know why I am wasting ANY time arguing this with you because every single one of your posts is about Metro and/or "MetroSouth" or the DJ's at Metro and/or "MetroSouth" and John T's shows (however the fuck his last name is spelled). You're obviously swinging from someones genitalia who works at Metro. That's great, but it is no reason to disrespect other clubs or DJ's who happen to NOT spin at Metro. It really makes Metro look bad by you feeling the need to bash other clubs and DJ's to make metro look better. I highly doubt you will find many people at all who will agree with you and say that they don't go to Tempts to hear Denny! Denny is the reason Tempts is packed like a sardine can EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND OF THE SUMMER!!

At least not anyone who goes to tempts would say that, maybe you will find other people like yourself who are loyal to Metro and NOTHING else!!

------------------

Once again another BRILLIANT comment made by Clubchick. rolleyes.gif

Question.......do you bring your sleeping bag weekly to Metro?? If not....NOW THERE'S AN IDEA!!!!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gif