Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pedro pitchin at the stadium tonite, who's down???

Yankees goin down! Sorry but this is the Sox year, maybe next year guys... Pedro is very exciting, I suggest you go see him even though Yankees are going to loose. Nothing personal just a little Red Sox pride.

boy u best cut down on the purple haze! check the redsox record in last 6 pedro starts against them. i think that says it all. and the fact that your 2nd best pitcher is wakefield make your comments that much more amusing...

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

Thanks snappy for coming to my aid, I thought I was going to have to defend myself all alone against these two guys. I think that dx, is trying to through some kind of hex on us.. lol Just think after this year 1918 will be distant memory.

Originally posted by prplhz:

Thanks snappy for coming to my aid, I thought I was going to have to defend myself all alone against these two guys. I think that dx, is trying to through some kind of hex on us.. lol Just think after this year 1918 will be distant memory.

I don't think so my little Boston Bitch. 1918 will haut Boston till the day you die, as will Bill Buckner and Bucky Dent. Just face the facts...Boston is by far the worst city in the NE. Every team there blows and not one of them has made the post-season in like 2 or 3 years. That's so brutal! Almost as brutal as all the bars and clubs in Boston shutting down at 2am....Sweet fucking city!

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

so is anyone actually going or are you all just shit talkers???

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

icegirl.art

Originally posted by exodust:

so is anyone actually going or are you all just shit talkers???

I gotta work late tonight, so no game for me, but I'll talk shit all day.

Boston eats a fat dick and always will!!!

------------------

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by nyc420:

yea that's about all that's comin out of your mouth right now is shit. You ever been to boston? and also where exactly are you from?

u wanna go exodust? everyone seems to be too busy talkin shit. for u bosox fans, keep growing tomatoes in your bullpen, try lettin black cats loose at yankee stadium, try wearing clown shoes etc etc etc. cuz your fuckin organization is a joke, and gimmicks are about all you're good for. and i'm so impressed by the 2 games u're ahead of us right now in early june, pretty much makes up for everything since the babe trade, and certainly overshadows the 4 championships we've won in the last 5 years, 25 overall... cwm25.gifcwm25.gifcwm25.gif

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

Bro.. nothing for nothing, but you seen to be talking an aweful lot about dicks and cocks!!??? What's up with that? Are you gay? Talk all the shit you want, but please don't bitch when the post season comes and the YANKMEE'S are not there!!!! I'll side with you however about Boston closing at 2am. That's weak... however bro.. you might want to check out Province Town at the Cape. They love guy's that talk about cocks and dicks!! Keep touching it!!!

QUOTE]Originally posted by nyc420:

Originally posted by nyc420:

I don't think so my little Boston Bitch. 1918 will haunt Boston till the day you die, as will Bill Buckner and Bucky Dent. Just face the facts...Boston is by far the worst city in the NE. Every team there blows and not one of them has made the post-season in like 2 or 3 years. That's so brutal! Almost as brutal as all the bars and clubs in Boston shutting down at 2am....Sweet fucking city!

you say "every team [in boston] blows." huh...?!? pls at least attempt to use your totally baked brain. take a look back down here at planet reality. since you are such a history buff (1918, bill buckner, etc), lets talk sports history...

cool.gif

BASKETBALL: boston dominates more than any team in any pro sport

------------------------------------------------------------------

"They don't have as many championships as hockey's Montreal Canadiens (24 Stanley Cup inscriptions) or baseball's New York Yankees (22 World Series rings). But at little more than half that age, the Celtics have a far superior title ratio while collecting those 16 NBA crowns. And the Celtics' eight consecutive championships from 1959 through 1966 easily surpass the five straight won by the 1949-53 Yankees and 1956-60 Canadiens. Nor can any team approach the Celtics' domination of nine championships in 10 years and 11 in 13 seasons." (http://www.nba.com/celtics/history/50years_t

radition.html)

cool.gif

HOCKEY: 3rd winningest team, ever!

(your rangers miss the top 10, but

i suppose that this year you are

suddenly a devils fan)

-----------------------------------

Team Gms Won Lost Tie Pts* Pts.%

Montreal 5218 2714 1702 801 6234 .597

Philadel 2604 1298 898 408 3007 .576

Boston 5058 2408 1899 751 5573 .551

Buffalo 2378 1112 890 376 2604 .547

Edmonton 1666 791 660 215 1805 .529

Calgary 2222 1012 878 332 2361 .529

Detroit 4992 2163 2074 775 5103 .511

NY Islan 2222 976 936 310 2263 .508

St. Loui 2604 1122 1092 390 2635 .505

Florida 542 226 225 91 549 .503

cool.gif

BASEBALL: last, but certainly not

least: the current standings in the

AL east

------------------------------------

W L PCT GB STREAK

1. Red Sox 32 22 .593 - Won 5

2. Yankees 30 24 .556 2 Lost 1

...winning is something you yanks fans understand. its also something we know well up here in btown! WTF is wrong with you ppl, cant you admit that theres more than one cool city on this planet?

(BTW, boston is a beautiful place filled with charming neighborhoods, fine art and tasteful architecture, shops, restrnts, fine ppl, low crime, and rich historical context. at 2AM the after parties are just getting started, its only that the serving of alcohol stops at 2AM-- so what? you think the public consumption of alcohol at a bar is the only way to party?!)

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 06-04-2001).]

My baked brain was talking about the last three years you dumbass. Can't you read?? And where did you get that Celtic quote from?? 1990?? It's states that the Yankees have only won 22 championchips...they just won their 26th last October. Hello??? You should feel pretty stupid for posting that old crap.

And as for Boston, I've been there many times and have had some great times. However, I still, and will always, consider the party scene there to be a joke. I'm a night owl and hate having to start drinking at 8pm. I also hate leaving the bar at 2am and not getting home till after 3am because the public transportation there is a joke.

Seems like a lot of things affiliated with Boston are jokes...your arguement included.

------------------

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

i gots mine there from rain out 10 days ago. I think Torres decision to start ramiro over Mussina is bullshit .moose had two great start against pedro in a row ... what kind of confidsence is he giving mussina. Pretty much tellin a stud pitcher you went out and got that hes not good enough to face pedro

Originally posted by bxbomb:

i gots mine there from rain out 10 days ago. I think Torres decision to start ramiro over Mussina is bullshit .moose had two great start against pedro in a row ... what kind of confidsence is he giving mussina. Pretty much tellin a stud pitcher you went out and got that hes not good enough to face pedro

agreed. if anything, u want the best possible pitcher you can throw against pedro to steal a win from him. i'm a big fan of ramiro though, think he deserves a starting role, so fuck it. i think we're gonna beat pedro again tonite 2-1. Who wants to go?!?

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

Originally posted by p00h:

Originally posted by bxbomb:

agreed. if anything, u want the best possible pitcher you can throw against pedro to steal a win from him. i'm a big fan of ramiro though, think he deserves a starting role, so fuck it. i think we're gonna beat pedro again tonite 2-1. Who wants to go?!?

i heard somewhere (sportcenter maybe)about saving mussina for tomorrow against baltimore or something like that, so who knows...

maybe moose wanted to pitch against his old team.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

no doubt Ramiro is a stud but we need him in the pen to atke over the Jeff Nelson role, and he has pretty much showed he really isnt durable enough for starting cuz otherwise with his stuff he would have been a full time starter alreadyOTE]Originally posted by p00h:

peeps. its def a torre decision i heard him on msg last week he said he wanted to give mussina a break from pedro since he just faced him 2x in arow. I love Torre but disagree with him on this one ...and he also says her is gonna fuck with the rotation to ensure that Clemens doesnt pitch against the MEts cuz of the whole Piazza thing...pussy move

Originally posted by peeps:

i heard somewhere (sportcenter maybe)about saving mussina for tomorrow against baltimore or something like that, so who knows...

maybe moose wanted to pitch against his old team.

Well I want this to stay a peaceful discussion, but our second best pitcher is Hideo Nomo. Who may I say in two words - No Hitter, is our second best pitcher. I don't see anyone on the current Yankees roster doing that? If I remember correctly last time Pedro pitched we beat you guys, and your man Mussina was pitching wasn't he. Can you say 13 strikeouts, that's how many Pedro had against you beloved Yankees. Oh ya and aren't we two games ahead of you guys in AL East? cwm16.gif

Originally posted by prplhz:

Well I want this to stay a peaceful discussion, but our second best pitcher is Hideo Nomo. Who may I say in two words - No Hitter, is our second best pitcher. I don't see anyone on the current Yankees roster doing that? If I remember correctly last time Pedro pitched we beat you guys, and your man Mussina was pitching wasn't he. Can you say 13 strikeouts, that's how many Pedro had against you beloved Yankees. Oh ya and aren't we two games ahead of you guys in AL East? cwm16.gif

shady game last nite. whats with pullin pedro? just proves how much of a joke that organization is. You're playing your nemesis, got the lead, best pitcher in the world on the mound. You figure you're lookin good for a win. guess not. You got Manny, I'll give you that, but he can't carry the team. If someone in management or front office had some brains you might just be competetive, but obviously the forementioned brains are lacking...

------------------

TKWIWBTDKWIWTJSWTF

Awesome game last night! A little embarrassed that it was once again, Luis (I look like a frog) Sojo coming through but fighting back from 4-1 was great too.

Anyone see the game on Sunday I think, when that guy caught the homerun ball in rightfield, lifted his arms up celebrating and had a gun/holster on his left hip? What was that about? Great shot of it and perfect for the Stadium! Ha!