Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION: PEOPLE WHO R IN A RELATIONSHIP

Every freakin day. She just keeps coming over to my place every night. When I ask her about it she says something about living there, having keys and all her stuff being in the closet. She even has her mail sent there. WTF?? cwm1.gif

I'm not in a relationship right now, infact, I just broke up with my ex a about a month ago. He lived in Jersey and i live on LI. We saw each other about one a week.

i have to say that i really like it that way too. Sure, i missed him immensely during the week and i looked forward to the weekend where he would spend the night.

Now that i'm out of a relationship, and starting a new one, it is very difficult to see my my new guy all the time. I like having time to miss someone. It is kind of scary picturing me spend the rest of my life with someone because i would never want to get sick of the person I love or fall out of love with that person.

Originally posted by harley1:

Every freakin day. She just keeps coming over to my place every night. When I ask her about it she says something about living there, having keys and all her stuff being in the closet. She even has her mail sent there. WTF?? cwm1.gif

LMAO!- cwm27.gif - funny, my boyfriend does the same exact thing!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

~i used to see my bf all the time when i lived up at schooL, just about everyday...but now i moved back down the shore for the summer...i haven't seen him in over a week cwm36.gif it sucks being far apart but when we see each other i guess we appreciate being together more. hopefully i'll get to see him next week sometime cwm1.gif

laterz

d

------------------

email: clubindiva@aol.com

AcCePt No iMiTaTiOnS...tHeRe iS nO sUbStiTuTe FoR tHe ReAL tHiNg!!

~i used to see my bf all the time when i lived up at schooL, just about everyday...but now i moved back down the shore for the summer...i haven't seen him in over a week cwm36.gif it sucks being far apart but when we see each other i guess we appreciate being together more. hopefully i'll get to see him next week sometime cwm1.gif

laterz

d

------------------

~i used to see my bf all the time when i was up at schooL, just about everyday. but now i moved back down the shore for the summer so i hardly ever see him! cwm36.gif it sucks but i guess it makes us appreciate being together when we do see each other. i haven't seen him in over a week! cwm21.gif hopefully next weekend.

laterz

d cwm38.gif

------------------

i use to see my bf everyday at school but now i am home in boston and haven't seen him since memorial day...sigh

------------------

"I always get what I aim for and your heart and soul is what I came for"

<3 920-143 <3

I see my b/f pretty much every night when he gets home from work... maybe 6 nights the least.. but i start work again next week.. he gets home at 3 and i start work 3-11p.. so thats gonna suck =(

~*~Debby

------------------

KEY CLUB FRIDAYS~~DEBBYS LIST

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

SOUTH BEACH SATURDAYS~~TEAM QUALITYS LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFO OR TO BE PLACED ON A LIST~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM

I see him every day, but not ALL DAY. We both work and have other things we do (such as taking classes at night), so when we do see each other it's at night around 8-9 p.m. Then of course we make the most out of our weekends together.

It's not how often we see each other but the quality that we put into it when we do. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” - John Cage

boobielogo2.jpg