Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the Asain girls

I absolutely love Asain girls, especially the hot ones that are always at clubs and dressed extremely well.

My question is: Are you approachable? I am an attractive guy and often feel like I am getting eyes from you but have not usually do not approach you because you always seem to be in large groups and w/ guys.

I hope this doesn't sound too ignorant but it is something I have always been curious about.

*lol*

wow....i don't even know where to start about why that's funny*lol*

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Originally posted by goodvibe:

I absolutely love Asain girls, especially the hot ones that are always at clubs and dressed extremely well.

My question is: Are you approachable? I am an attractive guy and often feel like I am getting eyes from you but have not usually do not approach you because you always seem to be in large groups and w/ guys.

I hope this doesn't sound too ignorant but it is something I have always been curious about.

Just bring rice, sushi and egg rolls. Carry around chopsticks instead of glowsticks. They ALL love those. What the fuck is wrong with you?! You want to know if there is an answer regarding whether you can approach any and all Asian women? Oh, but you don't want to sound ignorant? Holy fuck!!

Tune in next week when we tackle the age old question: Does every Italian girl cook pasta?!!

cwm45.gif

Lighten up peeps, my drama meter is reading a 1 on this one. I don't think he meant to sound offensive.

Like rparadox said I think he is just curious. If anything he complimented Asian girls on their beauty. Many guys are afraid to approach what they find attractive and he just wants some tips.

I'm not Asian but my advice, just approach the girl the same way you would any other...that is unless your approach is a grab and grind cwm32.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

I just do not understand you Asians. He asked a very simple and honest question regarding Aisian girls and you all become so fucking defensive and shit. Mama Mia, he is interested in Asian girls what is so fucking wrong with that? Just because Asian guys can not get non Aisan girls do not mean you can prevent Asian girls from screwing Non asian guys. Insrtead of being so defensive, open your shitty minds and answer his question.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

ok well I being an asian female, his question did not offend me. I ask only cuz I get approached by guys all the time and the first things out of their mouths is, "i love asian women" Honestly, its kind of a turn off for me bc I am assuming that they have this preconceived notion of asian women -- that they are demure and submissive, etc. And i am so not that! So i was curious to see why he found asian females so intriguing.

and yes, I am one of those well dressed asian girls in the clubs. cwm1.gif

goodvibe, sounds like you have limited exposure to diversity. that's fine; it's not your fault. it is true that different ethnicities and groups will have their own social rules, and one who is not familiar to their usual decorum may want to act cautiously to avoid offense

personally, i don't like random strangers approaching me in clubs. and if it's obvious they don't know what to do/say, it's even more annoying

all i gotta say is... if u do approach one.. make sure u got ur guard up..asian guys aint too happy bout a "white guy" or wutever kickin it to their gurls..asian gurls look cute and all..but their grill looks all jacked up..some of em! im not sayin all..jus do you.. and u dont even have to kick ur game hard..

coolie high..

Originally posted by nycchic24:

and yes, I am one of those well dressed asian girls in the clubs. cwm1.gif

Please nychinesechic, do not flatter yourself so much. It is after all a matter of opinion. In addition you are way off base in your reason as to why Dudes love aisian chicks and it has nuthing to do with that submissiveness and demure crap. You have been reading Vogue too much. Let me educate you all as I know the true reason. Asian girls have fucking amazingly tight pussies and you all know dudes love tighies. Due to evolution and the fact Asian guys have small dicks, hence, Asians have tight pussies. There you have it, your lesson for the day.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by nycchic24:

the first things out of their mouths is, "i love asian women" Honestly, its kind of a turn off for me bc I am assuming that they have this preconceived notion of asian women -- that they are demure and submissive, etc

I can see your point, a guy shouldn't say "I love asian women". That does sound like they are making assumptions on what their personality is like although I don't think that is what they mean. I think it would be more appropriate to say that they love the way they look, not assuming anything about their persona. That I can agree on. I've always found asain features very beautiful.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

AIM: cathyoNYC

Asian women are hot. (The skinny ones, that is)

Skinny versions of the following ethnicities are also hot:

German girls (Jesus Christ)

Italian girls (Delectable)

Spanish girls (from Spain.....damn)

West Indian Girls (My cock is already

getting hard thinking about them)

Russian Girls (Good stuff)

Irish Girls (A whole lotta goodness)

Indian Girls (from India....I've seen some that make my heart fucking melt....off the meter, without a doubt)

Pakistany Women (Very beautiful as well, but not as beautiful as Indian women)

French Girls (ones with lighter hair for some reason, and I can't figure that out since I hate blondes)

Romanian Girls (Too good looking for their own good)

New York City Women (Nicely tanned, and under the 120lbs mark will do it for me. Also, a decent breast size; I can't stand big tits. Petite, overall)

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"

Originally posted by harley1:

Just bring rice, sushi and egg rolls. Carry around chopsticks instead of glowsticks. They ALL love those. What the fuck is wrong with you?! You want to know if there is an answer regarding whether you can approach any and all Asian women? Oh, but you don't want to sound ignorant? Holy fuck!!

Tune in next week when we tackle the age old question: Does every Italian girl cook pasta?!!

cwm45.gif

ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally posted by bungee:

Let me educate you all as I know the true reason. Asian girls have fucking amazingly tight pussies and you all know dudes love tighies.

lol, where the hell you been bungee? i couldn't agree more. wink.gif

approaching an asian girl is no different from approaching a girl of any ethnicity. i don't think that's hard to understand.

the only thing that's holding you back is obviously you. you already perceive asians to be of a different social circle and rules; you clearly have the wrong impression.

don't get me wrong, there are nice girls and bitches in all races.. no different amongst asians.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

approaching an asian girl is no different from approaching a girl of any ethnicity. i don't think that's hard to understand.

the only thing that's holding you back is obviously you. you already perceive asians to be of a different social circle and rules; you clearly have the wrong impression.

don't get me wrong, there are nice girls and bitches in all races.. no different amongst asians.

coudln't have put it better myself. i'm a chinese gal and if anyone wanted to come up to me or my friends at the club, don't feel intimidated too; we don't bite. jus don't act like a bunch of asses when you start talking; i doubt any girl of any ethnicity would like that. but jus be on the lookout; i dunno bout some asian guys but they get protective of other guys hittin on asian girls. dunno why but they do.

------------------

sig2.jpg

Originally posted by foodbark:

*lol*

wow....i don't even know where to start about why that's funny*lol*

I don't think this guy's question is so bad, just maybe badly wordly. Because everyone is different, whether it be culturally, ethnically, geographically, etc., there are differences in how people like to be treated.

I think what he's trying to ask is how, in general, does someone go about approaching an Asian woman? (again, in general).

Come to Twirl tonight, since there's an Asian party there and some friends of mine are spinning - should be many Asian girls there

[This message has been edited by dw (edited 06-15-2001).]

It is apparent that my question needs some clarification.

1st of all, why I am attracted to Asian girls:

1)Despite my poorly written previous message, I am extremely intelligent and find that most Asian girls are as well which is not always common otherwise at clubs

2)I love their sense of style, they always seem to be dressed extremelly fashionably but not too trashy

3)I am very attracted to straight dark haired girls

4)I like the look and attitude that many give off

2nd of all, I apologize that my comments have started racist remarks. I am Jewish my self and a minority and am very open minded and have been exposed to many minorities in my life.

The question was one that I have had for a long time and thought this would be a good forum to get it answered. I apologize if I offended anyone.

I went to a high school where asian people are the majority (making up more than 50%), and I've been in a long-term relationship with an asian girl (about 2 years ago.. see attached wink.gif.)

The best advice I can give: approach an asian girl as you would any other girl. Really.. if she is into you, she will read you correctly.

------------------

cnycsoftcore.gif