Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stupid things we do when were Fucked up!

a little over a year ago, winter of 2000, i was seeign this girl, and we would go get fucked up on like 4 pills each, hang out somewhere, and then when i would bring her home, we'd be in my car, foolin around and stuff. and id be all fucked up, and i think partly cuz i was just starting to fall asleep, but i would swear she asked me something, so id stop kssing here and be like "what?", and then she'd say "what?" and id ask her what she just said, and she was "i didnt say anything. what the hell is worng with you?" or somtimes i would answer a question she asked me, but she never actually said anything. and again, she's be like "what the fuck is up with u?" and i would do it a few times a night while we were foolin around. and i did it like very nite we got fucked up together.

------------------

DJ Ignite....Ignite Your Senses

one thing that pops into my head was this one time (in band camp....no i'm kidding) in college i got rip roaring drunk and took my shirt and bra off and started running around the streets of binghamton topless.

------------------

14.jpg

I was cocked up one night with a friend at a bar on Thanksgiving Eve and we were thinking how to sabbatage our cross-town rivals football field. Driving a car on the field was not possible so we decided to cut down the goal posts. WE got some hacksaws and went to the field after the bar closed and cut down one of the post!! It was funny as shit. The town had to build one that morning out of wood. I could barely contain myself!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by blaznny:

when i get really drunk like blackout drunk i tend to jump into bushes and what not... weird but always hilarious...

hehe.... an ex of mine did the exact thing! It was always this one specific set right next to a citibank.... the bushes never did recover cwm25.gif

As for myself and drinking - I just become SUPER friendly. I'll talk to anyone and everyone & I'm definitely there till closing (and after hours, if its happening)

The truly worst part, is having to ask my friends the next day what exactly the events were of the previous evenings.... All of sudden having the dozen shots wasn't such a good idea. cwm21.gif

i do the same shit, think someone is talking to me and its nothing...

like i answer questions that nobody asked

its usually right after i smoke when iam comming down..

but is so embarrassing cause you cant play it off

Originally posted by xtcgspot:

a little over a year ago, winter of 2000, i was seeign this girl, and we would go get fucked up on like 4 pills each, hang out somewhere, and then when i would bring her home, we'd be in my car, foolin around and stuff. and id be all fucked up, and i think partly cuz i was just starting to fall asleep, but i would swear she asked me something, so id stop kssing here and be like "what?", and then she'd say "what?" and id ask her what she just said, and she was "i didnt say anything. what the hell is worng with you?" or somtimes i would answer a question she asked me, but she never actually said anything. and again, she's be like "what the fuck is up with u?" and i would do it a few times a night while we were foolin around. and i did it like very nite we got fucked up together.

I like to throw Kung-Fu moves on big trees for minutes at a time... and then fall down from exhaustion. I dont know Kung-Fu. cwm6.gif

cwm11.gif

------------------

~PO~

J-Man

_______

ANd On The CooL chECkin, CEnTER STaGE ON tHE MiC, And WEre Puttin iT ON WAx, Its THe new sTYyyyyyyyle!!!

hmmm...

GET ON THE FLOOR AND DANCE!!!

1063959.jpg

cwm38.gif YEAH IM PRETTY SURE WE ALL DO STUPID SHIT LMAO I CHEW MY JAW...GRING MY TEETH AND LOOK LIKE DEATH LMAO AND ALL THOSE FREAKS SUCK ON A PASAFIRE<~~~HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SPELL THAT LOL...AND I'LL SUCK ON A LOLLIPOP...TO ALOT OF NORMAL PEOPLE NOT US CLUBERS LOL THAT'S PRETTY FCUKED UP EVERY HEAR THAT FUNNY XTC COMMERCIAL..."U THINK U CAN DANCE LOL" MUWAHH SF!!!!! cwm38.gif

Probably the stupidest thing I did was fall down a flight of stairs when I was really drunk. I passed out at the bottom but somehow managed not to kill myself. But that was back in my crazy drinking days up in Binghamton. cwm3.gif

But the most recent stupid thing I did was last Friday at Vinyl, I lost two Igloos. So to whomever found them...YOU'RE WELCOME! cwm10.gif

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Originally posted by BRIAN1500:

Thanks Dale. i found them.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Figures!!!

But if anybody had to find them, I'm glad it was you....you can send me my $40 plus that other $ you owe me from that thread a few months ago in the mail. I accept cash, money orders, checks, pennies...

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

Figures!!!

But if anybody had to find them, I'm glad it was you....you can send me my $40 plus that other $ you owe me from that thread a few months ago in the mail. I accept cash, money orders, checks, pennies...

I wish i had found them, but I will not step foot in Vinyl ever again. Its too crowded, too hot and the bouncers are assholes. and why are you up so early on a saturday morning?

Originally posted by emiliep:

one thing that pops into my head was this one time (in band camp....no i'm kidding) in college i got rip roaring drunk and took my shirt and bra off and started running around the streets of binghamton topless.

hey you go to binghamton? i have a friend there - i'm over at oneonta

cwm27.gif

------------------

if at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed

cwm9.gif I think the stupidest thing was once when me and my best friend were like 16 or 17 (??) and wewre tripping on cid when the party we were at got broken up at 5 am, and we were walking around the city, peaking, dressed like freaks, with no ride home until the next afternoon. We ended up talking to a bum who said his name was Poe (as in Edgar Allen!!!) and he was "gonna be a famous writer". He read us some of his scary poetry and showed us this big-ass knife that he had "found", and we smoked with him!!! A while later, we started to realize that he was creepy, and we eventually convinced him that we had somewhere to be and he left us alone. Thank GOD! Oh yeah...later that day when we finally got home, I had to go to work still tripping! It was horrible! This may be why I don't trip anymore!!! smile.gif

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"