Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fun things to do when rolling at home??

take a shower

roll around in piles of soft stuff (highly recommended!)

take another shower (really - they're incredible)

go for a walk (best if it's a little breezy)

don't get lost! :)

play with candles (*out of this world* tracers)

whatever moves you! :) Have a good time

I don't like rolling alone at home...that's kinda lame. But add a couple friends, that's my favorite way to party. Great light shows, great conversations...it's awesome. Not as high energy as a club, but definitely amazing.

Rollin at home, peferably I would save the shrooms for home fun.

But if you want a good idea, do a load of laundry, and when you toss it in the dryer put in lots of bounty sheets(static guards that smell fresh), when its done, roll around in it, it smells soooooo gooooooooooooooood and feels so fresh and warm. I Love it, and plus you get a load of laundry done!!!

Second thing, get 2 glow stick and 2 pieces of string and learn how to swing. Looks fuckin amazing and can entertain yourself for hours. But it takes awhile to get good.

Originally posted by rdancer

Make love to ur girl, but I hear its never the same ....:mad:

Not true... I know plenty of peeps, myself included, who like sex while baked infinitely better than sex while rolling.

And to anyone who doesn't like to roll at home- you must not be doing it with the right people! As long as I was with someone who was fun to talk to I could probably have a good time while rolling in a dark, empty room!

Honestly, sex on E wasn't all that wonderful. There are some people that swear by it, I know, but it just wasn't exciting for me at all. It's really difficult to climax, so it kinda feels pointless...it's not really building to anything. Just my .02

Squat down with your head hanging twords the floor, take rapid full gasps of air until you get a little dizzy in the head, shove an inhaler in your mouth and inhale real deep as you stand up, hold it (have someone watch you, or else fall on a bed). Its unreal. Sit in a circle with 7 or so people, do the same thing but instead, hold hands as you stand up and stretch your arms. Have someone with a barbell in their tongue to suck on ice and kiss you with their tongue. Sit in a circle with your rolley-friends, glob lotion on your hands, stick your hands in the center of the circle, grab and pull everyone else's hands full of lotion, be random about it, its dope. Have someone suck your toes! Lay face down on the ground, have someone pick up your legs, dangle them and s*l*o*w*l*y lower them to the ground, be gentle, do the same with your arms and you feel like your floting.