Clubplanet Nightlife Community

owwwwwwwwwwww my mouth hurts

Try next time having a mint candy, like those red-and white ones. Leave them at the side of your mouth, even 2, 1 on each side. Every time they run out, put another one in so it won't happend

The pills you had were proberbly stronger then you had before, so your teeth were really grinding more then usual.

blondie

DollLaceTop.gif

Has anyone actually been able to control the E. I know when I first started I would get so damn sore in my body, back was hurting, and jaw hurting and that weird Nausea hangover the day after. But now I actually can control the shit. Oh no maybe Im doing to much ;) .

Originally posted by trancend

i managed to chew up my tongue and teeth, it hurts so much, this never happened before:(

SEEEEE NOW U KNOW THE RAMIFICATIONS OF SUCKING A CUCUMBER :laugh:

KIDS TODAY AIMING TOO HIGH...START SLOW MAN....OR I MEAN START SHORT...:eek:

I once knew a girl who was just starting out to use XTC and so this girl in one night took a pill chewed on her tongue the whole night and put a whole through he Tongue she didnt notice this till the next day. She told her mother she bit into sandwhich hard and hit her tongue by mistake...:blown:

Originally posted by ems247

rdancer your tolerance is prob way up chill 4 awhile then go back :):(:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Yah tell me about it , I control my roll from beginning to end and dont even Peak on any pills, although that has always been the case :D

Trancend,

That sucks, I know how you feel.

Here's an odd suggestion.

I have TMJ, so I have this mouthguard that I sleep with. But it actually helps a lot when I'm rollin. Its clear, so no one really notices it. Sometimes I don't wear it when I'm out but I always put it in when I get home. Its soft plastic, so you can't really chew yourself up too bad. And it really helps with the clenching.

You can get one from your dentist (if you have insurance it may cover it) or you can just get one of the one's you used to use in peewee football.

Rinse your mouth out with listerine about 2834367 times, that should help with the pain.

Its too bad I don't know you, cause I have some lydacaine gel that would really help.

Hey you,

I saw your cry for help. Try taking a tums when you roll if your jaw chatters too much. It stops it. I learned this after 5 pills and a chewed up mouth. If you're cut deep...make sure to keep your mouth clean. I'm just getting over an infection that turned me to a liquid diet for a week and a half.....hell on earth!

:rolleyes:

Hey!

Yep the same thing always happens to me, its soooo annoying!!!

The next day I'm hurting sooo bad, sometimes its so bad that its hard to eat even. I should take the advice too of sucking on something like a lollipop or whatever.

romy20:D

Originally posted by princesslolita

lavendermenace - I also have TMJ......I always rubb my jaw when I roll and use a pasifor ..=0

TMJ totally sucks!!!! You should get a mouth guard for when you sleep. It helps. And, if you go to the doctor for it you can probably get some valium or muscle relaxers out of the deal :tongue:

one night i must of been chewing and grinding and eating my lips sooo bad because i woke up with a fat lip on one side....it looked like someone punched me in my mouth....

not good...i laid on the couch half the morning with ice pressed against my mouth...which wasnt very good for me because when i come down I am always freezing....then to explain to my boyfriend at the time how that happened...

whoa- what a night actually!!!

one night i must of been chewing and grinding and eating my lips sooo bad because i woke up with a fat lip on one side....it looked like someone punched me in my mouth....

not good...i laid on the couch half the morning with ice pressed against my mouth...which wasnt very good for me because when i come down I am always freezing....then to explain to my boyfriend at the time how that happened...

whoa- what a night actually!!!

*peachelosingherselfinEthoughts*