Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bare tits at central park

Originally posted by back2basics-

clubingirl, o of us guys prefer them natural.

BTW, i think the law is that a woman can go topless anywhere a man can - so not in the hotel lobby, but walkin' down the street is legal. the park, the beach.

wouldn't that be a beatiful thing? and if it was normal, guys would probably get used to it and not harass

yeah, right.

LOL,

No that's for 4 tits, Tree is mental isn't she?

clubingirl, o of us guys prefer them natural.

Right right...four tits. :) I remember now. It wasn't clear at the time, though - did you *personally* want four tits, or did you just want someone *else* to have four tits instead of a house?

Originally posted by silente

Right right...four tits. :) I remember now. It wasn't clear at the time, though - did you *personally* want four tits, or did you just want someone *else* to have four tits instead of a house?

Yeh i would have the four over a house anyday... not on me though, maybe just i box so i can bring them out to play with.

Yeh attached to a girl (or 2) would be good, but i think that would cost more than the deposit on a house..

<laughs> I see how it is...have to *pay* to play with tits, huh? I should have known...you were the pedophile of the bunch after all. (How *was* Galaxy this weekend?)

:grin: