Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies i need your help, some tips for my girl to give excellent oral?

dede

there is a spot right under the balls....i forget what the fuck it is called.......between your balls and your asshole......she has to tickle it......drives my man nuts everytime......the bottom of the vein at the base of your penis is another really good spot to caress.

ok.... here's my 2 cents.... my boyfriend loves when i use my hands and my mouth together.... when i use my hand and follow thru with my mouth- it drives him crazy :tongue: the other thing i noticed that he likes is running my tongue up and down starting wayyyyy down low *hehe* and alllllll the way up to the top.... he loves it and hes happy so.... i decided to share my good tips with all of u :drunk:

so ladies (and gents *hehe*).. enjoy!

she's gotta lick your balls........real lightly......suck on an ice cube so her mouth is cold...........move tongue up and down around the head.........especially on the under part where it kinda comes together.

NO it is all about my baby and her thang

i have in fact instituted many of the "how to lick pussy" techniques that i learned from the board.

We have to keep everything weel rounded, so we all can get down.

how bout 69 techniques!

Originally posted by gwyllion

:worry:

I'm pretty selfish when it comes to getting/ giving head. So, I'm not afraid to admit that I usually never know what to do when giving my man pleasure. I'd like some tips from all those experts out there.

All you have to do is go down and get agressive.. I like aggressive girls...

Originally posted by kandj

there is a spot right under the balls....i forget what the fuck it is called.......between your balls and your asshole......she has to tickle it......drives my man nuts everytime......the bottom of the vein at the base of your penis is another really good spot to caress.

that spot is nicknamed the "taint." 'taint the balls, 'taint the ass.

i laughed when you mentioned this because i've tried playing on the 'taint and my boy just laughed at me. ticklie he is. but it kinda changed the mood from sexy to comedy.

i got this book called extended massive orgasm.....it talks about ways to make your partner get off for up to 3 hours straight. i found it at walden books.......great book........its more or less for the girls but it has some really good ideas on what to do for a guy.........and it has the real name for the "taint"<-----never heard it called that before.

Originally posted by clubbingirl

to not only "suck"....but to also play with it with her tongue. :love:

Negative. Guys don't feel tongue much.

Originally posted by glowgirl

NO TEETH

Lots of sucking~~

Teeth can be good... just be gentle.

Originally posted by linabina

ok.... here's my 2 cents.... my boyfriend loves when i use my hands and my mouth together.... when i use my hand and follow thru with my mouth- it drives him crazy

Now this is what I'm talking about... good advice.

Also girls, focus on the base more. The head is overrated. ;)

Originally posted by aphelion

Also girls, focus on the base more. The head is overrated. ;)

remember...all guys are different!!!!!! my guy loves me playing with his head with my tongue.....drives him wild

Originally posted by kandj

remember...all guys are different!!!!!! my guy loves me playing with his head with my tongue.....drives him wild

i def agree...play with my head dammit!!! that's what its there for!!

but running a girl running her tongue along the shaft is just as important