Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the ladies out here!

chadc

Just got in from a delayed flight out of Miami into Manhattan fer a few weeks :afro:

Anyways, my question is for you girlies...If the oppertunity came up for a 3-some with either a Guy or another girl would you take it and under what conditions...also which would you prefer..Fem/Male!

-Chad

Been there didnt do that. I actually unked out. It would have to be two guys. They would both have to be friend of mine. I cant know them for too long or too short of a time.

Damn, I am makinf this more complicated than it is.

I should just do IT!

done it with 2 and 3 girls at the same time wow life is great now the thing is trying to get my new girlfriend to do it << ladies have any suggestions cause u know before the other girls were friends this one is my main girly and its wierd cause i actually have feelings for her but we have talked about it me and her and another girl but were do i get another one besides the ones from before cause then she will have a fit. hmmm life is great ""miami""

Originally posted by tastyt

Been there, done that, eagerly awaiting my next opportunity.

Oh, and it was w/another woman and my boyfriend.

Where in the world can I find girls like you?? My girlfriend actually agreed to this and I figured finding another girl would be no problem. Damn was I wrong. It's been more of a challenge to finding the 3rd partner than getting my girlfriend to do this.

Originally posted by homersimpson

Where in the world can I find girls like you?? My girlfriend actually agreed to this and I figured finding another girl would be no problem. Damn was I wrong. It's been more of a challenge to finding the 3rd partner than getting my girlfriend to do this.

Trust me- you're not telling me anything I don't already know! After finally convincing my boyfriend, it took us about a year to find someone. It seems that most of the people looking to have threesomes are couples. Not too many singles floating around, for some reason!

Originally posted by homersimpson

Just out of curiousity where did you find your 3rd partner? In a club? Acquaintance? Or just plain old luck? Shit, maybe I should just try this board.

We met her at a club. It's really easy to meet bi women at clubs, there's just more of an open, experimental atmosphere. And the whole E-vibe doesn't hurt either. Even if she is straight, I've never had anyone get offended when I or my boyfriend tried to talk to her.

A bit of advice, though. I would either try to get to know her a little bit before getting physical, OR make it just a one-night stand... because this girl turned out to be an absolute nightmare!

Good luck...

Originally posted by shugabooga

tasty & djmoonshine, you should both come to the newbie meetup!!! see where it goes from there! (if you don't know what i'm talking about, there's a thread about it on the NY board):)

Oh, we've already met... wink wink... :hump:

(j/k!)