Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's time for a newbie meetup!!!!

Newbie Meet-Up: What day works best for you?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Newbie Meet-Up: What day works best for you?

• Friday, Aug. 3 - Midtown area
    • Friday, Aug. 10 - Midtown area
    • Friday, Aug. 24 - Midtown area
    • Friday, Aug. 3 - Union Square area
    • Friday, Aug. 10 - Union Square area
    • Friday, Aug. 24 - Union Square area
    • Other - You tell me!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdiesel

CLOSE RACE B/W MIDTOWN AUG. 3 AND MIDTOWN AUG. 10...IS THERE A CUT OFF DATE FOR THIS POLL, SO I CAN MAKE PROPER ARRANGEMENTS?:confused:

Originally posted by jackdiesel

CLOSE RACE B/W MIDTOWN AUG. 3 AND MIDTOWN AUG. 10...IS THERE A CUT OFF DATE FOR THIS POLL, SO I CAN MAKE PROPER ARRANGEMENTS?:confused:

the way i'm adding it up goes like this: right now, Midtown (for all three dates combined), has a total of 27 votes. Union Square, for all three dates combined, has a total of 17 votes.

August 10 has a total of 23 votes for either location, and August 3 has a total of 14 votes for either location.

So it looks like August 10 in Midtown is leading!

Aztec, I agree with you on the dinner thing for the underage folks...so if you're underage, please pm me and confirm that you want to come, and if i hear from a whole bunch of you, I'll find a restaurant for us instead of a bar.

A few of you have mentioned that you're going to Boston for PvD on August 10...but that date has more votes! Did you vote?

In all fairness, I think we should close the voting this afternoon around 4 p.m. (that's when I hit the road!) and move ahead with confirming a location and promoting the date.

Any suggestions or comments, please let me know. Thanks everybody for all the support!

I left my vote for the 3rd but that doesn't work now so i wanna change it. Will it still count? I vote for Aug 10 Union Square. It would be great to meet some of you. I don't know anyone and its a big city. :D