Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the best song you peeps had have sex to?

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

SPREAD THE WORD, CHULA IS A SUPER PERV~! she likes to steal peeps socks and smell then and, rub them on her ears... and bzzzzz on that all night long.... hehehe PERV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your sick Apples! I do not do feet or anything close to them.

:toungue: :toungue: :toungue:

Originally posted by daysie27

:cool: IT STHE BEST WHEN YOU HAVE A REALLY PHAT DEEP HARD HOUSE BEAT TO DUKE TO

Mmm-hmm, I second that! House with a dark, dirty beat. Sentimental music doesn't do it for me. Too tender. I want it raw!

As for bad music- haha, once when I was in high school we popped in a Weird Al tape (don't ask)- imagine it- two horny teenagers, starting to make out, then- "Your butt is wide, well mine is too!" We had to change that one pronto! :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Mmm-hmm, I second that! House with a dark, dirty beat. Sentimental music doesn't do it for me. Too tender. I want it raw!

As for bad music- haha, once when I was in high school we popped in a Weird Al tape (don't ask)- imagine it- two horny teenagers, starting to make out, then- "Your butt is wide, well mine is too!" We had to change that one pronto! :laugh:

LMFO - that is too fucking funny!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

you lie chula, you lie~! dgmodel will back me up

No, I honestly dont find feet attractive. They are no part of my personal erogenous zone. They are utensils used in everyday affairs. Not my idea of sexy. But your yellow and green toe socks are a different story.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LMAO

yellow a GREEN??? chills.. i mean a girl with nice feet LOOKS alot better then a girl with nasty ass black knots on her feet. like dont you find a guy more sexy when he has nice nails?????

As a matter of fact yes i do. It is a turn on to know that a guy really takes care of himself. I love it when the guy i'm dating can come with me to the salon and get his nails done without worrying about what people think. It is a sign of good hygiene and it is way more appealing than bitten up short fingernails.:puke:

Originally posted by chula22

As a matter of fact yes i do. It is a turn on to know that a guy really takes care of himself. I love it when the guy i'm dating can come with me to the salon and get his nails done without worrying about what people think. It is a sign of good hygiene and it is way more appealing than bitten up short fingernails.:puke:

See I dont understand what the problem is with most guys. Whats the big deal about going shopping with your girl or going to the salon? Me personally I LOVE TO SHOP... and if youre girls in the salon go with her, for some moral support cause I know everytime i get in that chair Im nervous as hell they're gonna F some shit up and Im going to leave there lookin like I gave myself a haircut, and while shes there getting her stuff done you get something done to, catch a tan,dye your hair,clean up your nails,shit flirt with the other ladies if you wish... anyway just thinking out loud.

Originally posted by dgmodel

See I dont understand what the problem is with most guys. Whats the big deal about going shopping with your girl or going to the salon? Me personally I LOVE TO SHOP... and if youre girls in the salon go with her, for some moral support cause I know everytime i get in that chair Im nervous as hell they're gonna F some shit up and Im going to leave there lookin like I gave myself a haircut, and while shes there getting her stuff done you get something done to, catch a tan,dye your hair,clean up your nails,shit flirt with the other ladies if you wish... anyway just thinking out loud.

I wish more guys thought like you dg. But most of them think things like going with your girl shopping or to the salon is gay.

I wish more guys thought like you dg. But most of them think things like going with your girl shopping or to the salon is gay.

My take on shopping is that its your girl, and shes buying gear to wear when shes with you? correct? So why not go with them and pick out shit you like? or shit that turns you on? its holiday event when you think about it that way... Plus gives you chance to get some shit for yourself and check out the other girls... ( hehehehe)

Originally posted by dgmodel

My take on shopping is that its your girl, and shes buying gear to wear when shes with you? correct? So why not go with them and pick out shit you like? or shit that turns you on? its holiday event when you think about it that way... Plus gives you chance to get some shit for yourself and check out the other girls... ( hehehehe)

Correct! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I see you have wandering eyes DG. It's kool that you are honest about it. It doesnt hurt to look.

Correct! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I see you have wandering eyes DG. It's kool that you are honest about it. It doesnt hurt to look.

LOL! its just looking... anyone who doesnt look just isnt human... acting on it thats a whole different story...

Originally posted by princess0111

WELL IT WOULD HAVE TO DEF. BE THE SONG FRENCH KISS........WHAT BETTER WAY TO GET IT ON WHEN YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE MOANING LOL..............

MEL:laugh:

I agree that song and that black legend song "you see the problems with me " i think its called used to get me all riled up and frisky...;)