Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie Meet-Up August 10 in Midtown - Please RSVP

RSVP for Newbie Meet-Up August 10 @ FUBAR  

51 members have voted

1. 1. RSVP for Newbie Meet-Up August 10 @ FUBAR

• Yes! Have a martini waiting for me at the bar!
    • No! Can't make it, sorry!!!
    • Maybe, I'll have to see what's up that night!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey smileygirl, i know exactly how you feel. it's really hard to show up alone but hey, only the first few minutes will be scary!! stacychase and i will be at the front door with nametags to greet you. FUBAR is a very down-to-earth little bar with no pretenses so everyone can relax & be themselves. plus this is the NEWBIE meetup, so there will be a lot of others in your same exact shoes. a lot of the old schoolers will be there too, and are very eager to break in you newbies...seriously, this is that one time you should overcome that fear and come have a good time with a lot of cool people!!!:tongue:

Me thinks this kitty will make an appearance :confused:

;)

BTW...If the meetup is at 6-6:30, most likely noone will get id'ed. The later you come the more you run the risk (meetup veteran lol)

But just in case.....Can someone please make sure of the ID thing!!!!!!!! :)

i'm sorry, but i have no way of knowing if those of you under 21 can get in with a fake id. i've seen them checking id's at the door numerous times. i can't encourage or discourage you to try to get in with a fake id because i have no control over it either way. it's up to the individual.

the next meetup will have to be at a restaurant! feel free to start throwing out suggestions!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

if someone wants to meet up wit me first and come in wit me I would really appericate it

I live in Manhattan

someone PM me or email me

sexxybabyd@aol.com

thanks

The ragga will be in the house - Birthday is on the 12th, so this can start my weekend off right. IM or e-mail me sexxybabyd and we'll go there 2gether...I'm on 110 and broadway in Manhattan.

CAN"T WAIT TO MEET THE NEW PEEPS!!