Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Newbie Meet-Up August 10 in Midtown - Please RSVP

RSVP for Newbie Meet-Up August 10 @ FUBAR  

51 members have voted

1. 1. RSVP for Newbie Meet-Up August 10 @ FUBAR

• Yes! Have a martini waiting for me at the bar!
    • No! Can't make it, sorry!!!
    • Maybe, I'll have to see what's up that night!

Okay Everybody!!!! I just checked the poll thread on the newbie meetup and with a total of 55 votes, the results are as follows:

DATE:

August 3 - 19 votes

August 10 - 25 votes

August 7 - 7 votes

Midtown - 31 votes

Union Square - 20 votes

OTHER:

4 votes

Therefore the Newbie Meet-Up will be Friday, August 10 from 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. at FUBAR located @ 305 E. 50th between 1st and 2nd (closer to 2nd on north side of street).

FUBAR does not serve food but they serve great drinks (not too expensive) and free popcorn for those of you who like to eat light! Lots of comfy couches, a pool table and laid-back atmosphere are FUBAR's trademarks. It's sorta like an East Village lounge only it's in Midtown.

We can bring in our own dj if we like - any volunteers? If not, I think we can commandeer the cd player or juke box to suit our tastes.

Please RSVP so that I can alert the bar owners to an unusually large crowd, if that happens to be the case.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by myrlin

aug 10 is PVD , what kinda crackhed doesnt go?!?!?!?!!

:confused:

how about the kinda crackhead who is mindful of their BUDGET?? boston is a long ways away to fight overcrowding & spend all that cash. i'm a pvd fan, but not a fanatic. those of us who aren't going to pvd in boston won't stay home that night you know.

i trust that clears up your confusion, and that you'll be able to attend the next meet-up, whenever that may be.:)

Originally posted by shugabooga

how about the kinda crackhead who is mindful of their BUDGET?? boston is a long ways away to fight overcrowding & spend all that cash. i'm a pvd fan, but not a fanatic. those of us who aren't going to pvd in boston won't stay home that night you know.

i trust that clears up your confusion, and that you'll be able to attend the next meet-up, whenever that may be.:)

3 hours.....Ticket is 20 bucks.....:)

Fan is short for fanatic....perhaps you like him but arent a big fan?

:)

Hmmm, i thought for sure everything else would be closed if u didnt goto PvD...damn.....I missed that memo....

Originally posted by lubahead

Im gonna hit Boston for :

PVD on the 10th

Scott Bond on the 11th

Have fun at the meetup.......Im down for the next one!:blown:

I'll be there on the 10th. Did you buy tickets yet? I'm driving up there and staying over Friday night at the Hojo two blocks down. What are your plans?

Originally posted by teklord310

I'll be there on the 10th. Did you buy tickets yet? I'm driving up there and staying over Friday night at the Hojo two blocks down. What are your plans?

ya im pretty sure we staying at the same place bro

Party on!

lost it overseas, and i think they card if they think you're under 35, right?

seriously, i don't seem to recall them carding at all there early on, but do you know better Shuga?

so, 4 hours of martini's huh? that could be trouble. might need to line the stomach at work first - balcony - 5pm, 31st and madison. anyone who's in or off early is welcome for a beer in the sun - no carding, no questions, just friday brews at picnic prices.

definitely showing up!