Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need Your Opinion, Asap

Has anyone ever had sexual thoughts bout their cousins or other relatives? Is this wrong? Met this really sexy cousin never knew I had, and yes, am ashamed to say fantasized bout it. I mean, it's not like she is my sister or mom. Will I go to hell?

There's nothing wrong with that, and it's far from "sick."

Just because one may not be not familiar with such thoughts, the topic you raise shouldn't be considered to be "sick." As long as you don't act on your impulses, you may feel what you want. And no one can really say that acting on your impulses would be wrong; you're not taking advantage of anyone. The only "wrong" would be the incestual factor of fucking within your family. But I've seen much stranger. If it were your sister, I would say that warrants some disgust. But finding your cousin sexy, and being turned on by her/him is not strange at all.

As "Sick" as it may seem, I've always noticed (not only in my family, but in others) that many cousins often play around (verbally/psychologically) on a somewhat flirtatious level.

sexy, cute, hot, whatever.

the point being he's fantasizing about her, and i'm just letting him know that that sort of thing is completely normal (just visit PA, North Dakota or West Virginia, cultural centers all) and that he shouldn't be ashamed of the feelings that he's experiencing.

lots of people have followed similar feelings, just look at medieval European history and the their track record when inter-marrying with their family members.

if they were doing it and ruling their kingdoms, god damn it, so should we.

Originally posted by bungee

Has anyone ever had sexual thoughts bout their cousins or other relatives? Is this wrong? Met this really sexy cousin never knew I had, and yes, am ashamed to say fantasized bout it. I mean, it's not like she is my sister or mom. Will I go to hell?

hey- i hope theres nothin wrong with it.... cuz i used to have *the* biggest crush on my moms cousins son... so i think that makes him my 3rd cousin or somethin like that.... id get all weird around him whenever we had a family reunion- i never really see him other than at those things or weddings or something- hes a professional dancer on broadway and at my cousins wedding 2 years ago he pulled me onto the dance floor and made me dance with him *lol* i could just imagine how red my face got... i know it sounds weird but when u have a relative whos not close to u even though u r blood related somehow its just not that big of a deal.... my mom even teased me about it a couple years ago b/c she could tell that i thought he was gorgeous *hehe* :D

i asked her one day when we were at a reunion exactly how we were related and shes like "why?? u wanna know if ur kids will be retarted??" *LOL* yes.... my mother really said that...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, thought is ok, action, is probably not a good thing, and you never know what kind of repercusions could come out. I would avoid any attraction to family. Kinda gross and kinda taboo, as well as, yo she is your aunts daughter dude.

is she like a 3rd cousin? if so, your probably more closely related to your neighbor. what the hell - do whatever. especially if its a cousin through marriage.

i've got a crazy small family, so thats never been an option. don't have any sisters or anything either, so i've never had to deal with the family fantasy thing. not unhappy about that though...lol