Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend in Chicago...

Pete9018

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by back2basics-

what do you mean :puke: ? You would love it really.

<laughs> As much you might think I'd relish the thought of two soaking wet, drunken guys wandering around downtown Chicago, I stand by my original statement: :puke:

Man women are so hard to please now. There was a time when a bag of chips (with vinigar and salt) and some slap and tickle down a dark ally was all a girl desired.

Now they want orgasms, Prada and stuff.

:blank:

STUFF, too??? Damn...you date demanding women, b2b. (Though, from what I've been reading lately, maybe you're just getting to know the dark side of gay men...)

Originally posted by bouncyboy

ALL WOMEN ARE DEMANDING IN THEIR OWN WAYS. AND IF THEY DENY IT THEY ARE JUST DEMANDING THAT WE BELIEVE THIER BULLSHIT.

WOMEN ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS, ALL OF THEM...

whoa...female troubles bb?

(I'm not disagreeing with you at all, by the way...you just seemed unusually vehement :) )

I saw a really good quote in another sig on the music board, it said

"good girls always swallow, spitting isn't polite."

And I know what you mean B2B about pleasing them with a bag of salt and vinegar chips, and then all of a sudden kaput. everything turns to shit...

uchum, salt and vinegar, ring a bell anyone???? :goofy:

Firstly - It's the STUFF that's the worst bit.

Secondly - Bitter Bob, shut up we need to go out get pissed and have a chat. I can tell you a thing or two that will make your hair curl and think you’re the luckiest guy in the world, believe me. OK it may make you hate women more, but there is always a beautiful sunrise after every stormy night. ;)

Thirdly - Men do make women a pain in the arse, and women make men a pain in the arse. If it isn’t happening in a relationship your better off joining the bloody army than sticking it out... again believe me. Not all men are a pain in the ARSE, not all women are. But incompatible people are.

Fourth - Clairvoyant? 'Call me now 1-900-MISSDAVID'

Fifth - I NEED a beer after writting this. Laters. Meet me in the Celtic crossing. :)

back2basics - thatsthetruth

back2basics - beentheredonethatgotthet-shirtwrittenthebook

I will never join the service again. Yes again. I was in the Marine's already for almost 2 years. And I must say it was the worst 2 years of my life. I was so relieved to get discharged.

Kim has this craving for salt and vinegar sometimes, it's funny cause when she wants them she bitches like a pregnant woman..

"eeeee!!, I have this real bad taste for Salt and Sour chips" and then it's Brandon to the rescue... lol

Originally posted by kimberlyco

:bounce: YEAH! Bring me some!!!! I :heart: s & v chips... all kinds every kind, I think you are right B2B it is the Irish coming out in me!!!

Yeh well you want to watch that Irish, you will be swigging Guinness, eating cabbage and potato stew, saying for sure, dropping your H's and singing all night before you know it.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

You just described a good night out for me ;)

Ahh then we should go round to the Celtic Crossing at the back of my house. The only *real* Irish bar in the whole of Chicago. Sunday nights all the cutomers take it in turns to sing at the bar.. ok they are all anti-English song's but i do a good Irish accent so i get away with it.

Ahh then we should go round to the Celtic Crossing at the back of my house. The only *real* Irish bar in the whole of Chicago. Sunday nights all the cutomers take it in turns to sing at the bar.. ok they are all anti-English song's but i do a good Irish accent so i get away with it.

There are a couple other good irish bars in the city.

Cullen's on Southport just north of Roscoe

Johnny O'Hagan's Clark and Roscoe (club eden rite across the street)

they may be worth checking out

You traitor...