Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any cute , single girls go to clubs anymore ?

Hey is it just me or is their a real lack of single girls going out to clubs these days ?

Also I want to get some opinons, I keep hearing from girls I know that they would never meet or go out with a guy they met at a club is this true and is so, why not ?

:tongue:

Well, whenever I see single women, they are all in the tightly-knitted packs, and I cannot blame them. We're in a world where guys will either just rudely grab women or worse yet, slip drugs into drinks. Plus I notice that a lot of the women I meet in nightclubs are not necessarily the kind of women I would want to have a meaningful relationship with, hence why I like to date outside of the clubs. They are not horrible people, just people I cannot click with outside of the clubs.

djamfooter.gif

Originally posted by eldude

Hey is it just me or is their a real lack of single girls going out to clubs these days ?

Also I want to get some opinons, I keep hearing from girls I know that they would never meet or go out with a guy they met at a club is this true and is so, why not ?

:tongue:

i guess you are right. i just became single, but i still go clubbin with my x-bf. i dont go to clubs to hook up anymore (or i just haven't found the right guy!), i just go to have a good time with friends.

o, its not like i wouldnt go out with someone i met from a club. but from my past experiences, it usually doesnt work out b/c we have nothing to talk about, EXCEPT for clubbing. :worry2:

im 22 f and im single. i also find that there is a lack of single girls/guys, ones i am interested in anyway. i just find everyone so boring. i usually meet people and dont really want to hang out with them ever again...

:horns:

im also not interested in people i meet at clubs, ill hang out at the club but once i leave i dont expect to keep in contact. i dont even exchange #s.

I think you are all making horrible generalizations.

Lets continue shall we?

I dont like anyone I meet while at the gym

I dont like anyone at work

I dont like anyone who hangs out at the weird bookstore I like

I dont like anyone who goes to clubs

I dont like anyone who drinks

I dont like anyone who wears red pants

GET OFF IT people.

When you find the person you like or click with, you can meet them just about ANYWHERE. Generalizing is a ridiculous statement because you are telling everyone YOU arent a person to hook up with cause you goto clubs.

So happens i know peeps from clubs that i can do all sorts of things with (Art,Movies,Dinners,Hang out) and there are those I cant speak more than one sentence to.

I know people together from clubs, I know people who arent. All shapes and sizes, and thats what makes us human. Variety and differences. Generalizations suck.

Go out not looking for anything. Eventually it falls iun yur lap. I goto clubs to dance...and have fun, whatever happens, happens.

Im in between "dating" a guy from a club

considering I rarely hook up wit guys at clubs

I met my current boyfriend on aol

but him and I remember eachother from clubs but we never hooked up jus remember seeing eachother. But we go clubbing together all the time and stuff, I mean Im cool that he goes to some clubs with out me and hes cool with that on my part as well, but hmmmm I jus dont think i would have hooked up with him at the club just for the fact it skeeves me to do that, cause in that one night most guys hook up with anything and everything and im not lookin to get anything gross on my mouth. But hes a clean boy =) and hes my boy =) hehehe

Originally posted by myrlin

I think you are all making horrible generalizations.

Lets continue shall we?

I dont like anyone I meet while at the gym

I dont like anyone at work

I dont like anyone who hangs out at the weird bookstore I like

I dont like anyone who goes to clubs

I dont like anyone who drinks

I dont like anyone who wears red pants

GET OFF IT people.

When you find the person you like or click with, you can meet them just about ANYWHERE. Generalizing is a ridiculous statement because you are telling everyone YOU arent a person to hook up with cause you goto clubs.

So happens i know peeps from clubs that i can do all sorts of things with (Art,Movies,Dinners,Hang out) and there are those I cant speak more than one sentence to.

I know people together from clubs, I know people who arent. All shapes and sizes, and thats what makes us human. Variety and differences. Generalizations suck.

Go out not looking for anything. Eventually it falls iun yur lap. I goto clubs to dance...and have fun, whatever happens, happens.

Well said C!!! I couldn't say it better... BTW how YOU doin??

Most of the peeps I met in NYC were through this board and the club scene. I wasen't looking for a hookup or anything, but I like to believe I made some good friends from it. If I were still in NYC, I'd be chillin with a lot of those peeps, even outside of the clubs....

:)

I am a single girl...and in my experience most guys you meet in clubs are usually after ass...well how about most guys you meet any where!

I'm sure there are plenty of exceptions..like those there for music, dancing, but a lot of the guys I've met nd know see clubbing as a means to hook up. This is why I think a lot of guys don't want for their girlfriends to go to clubs because they think their girl wants to either hook up or will be bombarded by guys who do.

So usually I wouldn't date someone I met in the club, but there is always a chance you can meet someone pretty cool, which I have.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

I am a single girl...and in my experience most guys you meet in clubs are usually after ass...well how about most guys you meet any where!

So usually I wouldn't date someone I met in the club, but there is always a chance you can meet someone pretty cool, which I have.

I agree mostly. ALso depends on what clubs you goto as well.

Theres always the large majority that act stupid, etc. (Like guys grabbing girls when the ywalk by, etc)

Best thing is to find a good group of people to hang with wherever you go. Many of the places in NY I frequent, I know half the people in the joint. Always easy to have a good time and not worry about bs in that fashion.

Guess iut helps im quite friendly too...hehe

since i have moved to brooklyn 2 months ago, maybe 3/4 of the new friends i have made i have met in the club. the girls who i have met are all really chill and the guys are all sweethearts

...maybe you are all hanging out at the wrong clubs or something, but clubbers are so much easier to get along w/ than other people.

I am newly single for the past month. I still have fun in clubs w/o my X.... Its even better when you know you are one of the top guys in the place... I don't socialize with women in clubs unless properly introduced. Just go out and strut your stuff. If you go to a club just to hook up, your a fucking amateur.... Have some confidence and just have fun when you go out.

And when you look at the most beautiful girl in the world standing across from you at the bar, just remember that some fool is sick of fucking her no matter what she looks like...

its true, its damn true...

Chris

Originally posted by deanna11

you don't go to the meat market if you want filet mignon

you don't look in the tuna aisle if you're looking for quality pussy

Hahaha, well said! I miss Twilo, definetely not a Meat Market, awesome people. Now everyone has scattered.

There are still plenty of single and cute girls clubbing. You just have to know which club and on which night to go.

As for dating someone from a club. I have never. I am not sure if I would. I have made plenty of aquaitances in clubs. But alot of people do go to clubs looking for a piece to take home at the end of the night. I know a couple of my guy friends that I go out with do that.

I would give it a try though, you never know.

Originally posted by thesandman

I am newly single for the past month. I still have fun in clubs w/o my X.... Its even better when you know you are one of the top guys in the place... I don't socialize with women in clubs unless properly introduced. Just go out and strut your stuff. If you go to a club just to hook up, your a fucking amateur.... Have some confidence and just have fun when you go out.

And when you look at the most beautiful girl in the world standing across from you at the bar, just remember that some fool is sick of fucking her no matter what she looks like...

its true, its damn true...

Chris

why are you one of the top guys in the place?

what can i do to get properly introduced to you?

you must be a clubbing expert!

Originally posted by deanna11

why are you one of the top guys in the place?

what can i do to get properly introduced to you?

you must be a clubbing expert!

I am not one to say I am the best looking or Mr. Wonderful, I just have confidence and Im real. Lots of wannabes in every club, I just do my thing and have fun with my friends. I would talk to any girl in a club however I rarely break the ice....

You can meet me if someone introduced us or a meet up if you are at the same joint as me.....

Clubbing expert. Yes. Its this simple, go and have fun and party with your friends, never be negative, save that for work....

As for the Mahwah top 10 LMFAO, I have no come back for that.

Chris

Originally posted by thesandman

I am not one to say I am the best looking or Mr. Wonderful, I just have confidence and Im real. Lots of wannabes in every club, I just do my thing and have fun with my friends. I would talk to any girl in a club however I rarely break the ice....

You can meet me if someone introduced us or a meet up if you are at the same joint as me.....

Clubbing expert. Yes. Its this simple, go and have fun and party with your friends, never be negative, save that for work....

As for the Mahwah top 10 LMFAO, I have no come back for that.

Chris

Hehe...good answer....

And i love this . Its this simple, go and have fun and party with your friends, never be negative, save that for work

I think thats a GREAT way of looking at it....should be yur sig....

Maybe well see u around soon :)