Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting To Know You?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Closing in on 23

2. 5 feet .5 inches (listen when you this short even a .5 inch makes you feel taller. I could have exagerated and said 5'1. (So I have a little complex with my height...)

3. Parliment Lights... trying to quit

4. Cosmopolitain at the places that can make a good one... Captian and Coke everywhere else

5. I drive a little blue egg... It is a Daewoo Lanos, anyone that has seen one know what I mean by the egg thing. I should be trading it in for new ride soon... Looking a the Volvo C70 convert.

Originally posted by clubbingirl

1)18 yrs old.

2)5'3

3)social smoker:

drinking: marlboro lights

rolling: virgina slims menthyol lights

4)sticking with safety: Long Islands

5)grrrrrr, i also live in hoboken, but i work in YONKERS, so i drive my ass at 7am with a saturn. <--my daddy didn't give me shit.:D

opps. not that you guys really care, but my bday is in MAY....making me 19!!!, not 18. ::bad memory::

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Originally posted by clubbingirl

opps. not that you guys really care, but my bday is in MAY....making me 19!!!, not 18. ::bad memory::

Wait till you hit 21, memeory, what memory???

OMG, you are only a baby.

I wouldn't use the word jealous. IF your getting a 2002 Saab, I wish you all the best with it. & there's nothing wrong with being a daddy's girl either ( i happen 2 be 1), but I also stand on my own 2 feet and don't rely on him for anything. You'd appreciate it alot more if it came out of your own bank account. Sorry, I'm acting 27..hehe:D I guess that just goes to show where our maturity levels are at....

xbebekiss,

Well before all of you jump to conclusions as you already did, I got the car for my 21st b-day! I just havent got it yet until the 10th of sept! I didn’t think that I was going to get such a BIG gift from my DADDY,and you are right when you said “you’d appreciate it more if it came out of your own bank account” but there is no way I am going to say NO to a brand new CAR! Would you?

LAURIE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bumparella

Are you sure you're 21 because....

#1..Hard one??? We're not talking about your sexual preference...although...a HARD ONE does help! :idea:

BLACKHAUS I believe is the correct spelling. It's not a BLACK HOUSE or A LITTLE PINK HOUSE either.

#2 Thanks DADDY??? Are you KIDDING me???? That is about the GAYEST thing I've read in a LONG time. YO MAMA needs to smack you upside your head for that one!!!!:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

bumberela, or what ever your fucking name is..did you have to write this??? Laurie is a nice girl, I think you have a major complex about her post or something, you completely went threw every word she said, get a fucking life loser..Fuck with me not her, she is a sweet heart in real life..So fuck you!!!! Get a life or a nicer daddy!!! My grandma gave me the money for my first car, you got a problem with that you fucking loser...

Ok now go threw my entire post and correct all of my spelling mistakes. your post is the gayest thing I've read in a long time...

Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse Blackhouse

ut oh I'm a loser cause I spelled black house wrong....:rolleyes: :goofy:

• 11 months later...
Originally posted by laurie619

1) HOW OLD IS EVERYONE? I'm 21

2) HOW TALL ARE YOU? I'm only 5'1

3) DO U SMOKE? IF YES, WHAT BRAND? Cant smoke I run!

4) WHAT'S UR FAVORITE DRINKS/SHOTS? Ummmm....Hard one, but I would go with Red bull and Vodka for drink, and shot Black House.

5) WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO U DRIVE? Starting Sept 10th a 2002 Saab 9-3 Convertible (thanks daddy!)

How's that saab driving? Oh, thats right it was a big fat lie!! Typical whorie laurie!! I guess the rim job you gave daddy wasn't good enough to get you a saab. You would think with all that trash you talk on the sex board you would have done the job right!!!

Originally posted by queenbitch

How's that saab driving? Oh, thats right it was a big fat lie!! Typical whorie laurie!! I guess the rim job you gave daddy wasn't good enough to get you a saab. You would think with all that trash you talk on the sex board you would have done the job right!!!

:eek: And then I thought that I was bored. . .:laugh:

1) HOW OLD IS EVERYONE? I'm 21

2) HOW TALL ARE YOU? I'm only 5'1

3) DO U SMOKE? IF YES, WHAT BRAND? Cant smoke I run!

4) WHAT'S UR FAVORITE DRINKS/SHOTS? Ummmm....Hard one, but I would go with Red bull and Vodka for drink, and shot Black House.

5) WHAT TYPE OF CAR DO U DRIVE? Starting Sept 10th a 2002 Saab 9-3 Convertible (thanks daddy!)

THIS IS GREAT! This is when Laurie pretended her Dad was buying her a car !

GREAT OVER IT GALS. . .:laugh: Oh and my daddy just got Tizzah (my sister) a BRAND NEW CAR 2. . .:laugh: :laugh:

OH MY GOD...That's your sister?? So you go out with your sister all the time, hence the lack of friends!!! GOTCHA!:D

Where has she been anyway...keeping far away from the board I see!!!

Well, that explains why you are the way you are...you're a spoiled little brat!!

Daddy this Daddy that...grow the fuck up!