Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beware all Guidette Monsters!!!!

As the weekend approaches I indeed will be preparing for the attack on all guidettes roaming the scenes of belmar and seaside. I am the king of all guidos and all other wannabe guidos will bow to my presence as their guidettes leave them for my gracious presence. My hairless body and sweaty pectorials will be seen by all and all will hover around me as I am the GuidoMonster of all. No one will be able to stop my powers as my triceps and biceps will be flexed and will crush any who will dare to steal my fire. My guidettes I will be seen at various places this upcoming groping weekend, make sure to look for the KING!!! You'll be able to see my back because its flexed at all times, ready ti explode for your pleasure and my tight ass will be grabbed by all. All the Staten Island Guidettes will be astonshied as my pants conform around my package while they follow thye path of the Guido Monster. I will clean up all!!! Bow to me right now, I am counting down to my entrance to momouth and ocean counties. You will know my coming when the sounds of revolution and the bongo song will be blazing throughout the air.:eek:

OH GOD ANOTHER WANNABE FICTIONAL WRITER :rolleyes:

DUDE IF YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL US UR THE "SHIZNIT" JUST SAY UR "DA BOMB" AND SPARE US THE MUMBO JUMBO AND WITH THESE LONG AND BORING POST, NOT TO MENTION IT HURTS MY EYES JUST READING IT....

U CAN CONVEY THE SAME MESSAGE IN A SHORT AND SWEET POST

:blown:

I will destroy all who try to bash me!!! Bring it on clubmasters, I will meet whomever whenever wherever. I will not be wearing that ridiculous attire. I will wear something casual Diesel Jeans and a black tanktop that conforms to my perfect physique. You all will be trapped by my powers

Originally posted by monsterguido46

I will destroy all who try to bash me!!! Bring it on clubmasters, I will meet whomever whenever wherever. I will not be wearing that ridiculous attire. I will wear something casual Diesel Jeans and a black tanktop that conforms to my perfect physique. You all will be trapped by my powers

YO

Conform to this, your the Jersey board FOOL of the Week...

I guess you cant read, i am the MOnster of Guidos, I am not a skinny raver , God I love my muscles so much I am kissing thenm right now as i type, Im a god, so wonderful and great, your beneath me and my fellow guidos , I would be in dear thanks to meet you and military press you in to Dennys small square in tempts

Chosenone, you just embarrassed yourself yet again by posting your worthless message next to a masterpiece. I saw you getting crushed on the LA board the other day, but we all know that you are used to that. I was actually going to help you out and represent Jersey, but your post yesterday showed me that you are not worthy of my help. Your clothes are probably outdated and you probably get rejected by fat chicks. You have a hampster running on a wheel for a brain. As to the fockers, you will never be like me cause you are indians. You fools are so stupid that you need two people to send one email. Don't ever step into the arena of gudios!!!

TO SANDMAN: I WILL GLADLY MEET YOU AT RAMAPO COLLEGE TONIGHT AS I STOMP YOUR TEETH IN WITH MY FOOT. MY QUADS ARE BIGGER THAN YOUR BODY AND I WILL CURL WHATEVER YOU CAN DEADLIFT

Great Ramapo is right around the corner from my place... Instead of stopming my teeth in with your foot why don't you use your tooth pick size dick??? As for your quads.... puh lease.. Ill be at New York Sports Club in Mahwah from 7-9 doing chest today, perhaps I can use some pointers from you Moose... Then after my Mom can call your Mom and we can arrange a play date...

sandman buttfucks monsterguido (ahhhhhhhhhhhhh)

"Beat me if you can, survive is I let you"

Originally posted by fleximus

I saw you getting crushed on the LA board the other day, but we all know that you are used to that. I was actually going to help you out and represent Jersey, but your post yesterday showed me that you are not worthy of my help. Your clothes are probably outdated and you probably get rejected by fat chicks. You have a hampster running on a wheel for a brain.

IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY FAGIMUS......I'M REALLY HURT NOW

FIRST OF ALL, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GETTING CRUSHED ON THE L.A. BOARD THE OTHER DAY??? SECONDLY, I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP.....I CAN FIGHT MY OWN BATTLES MAY IT BE BY WORDS OR PHYSICALLY......BUT I APPRECIATE YOU NOTICING AND FOLLOWING MY EVERY MOVE ON THIS BOARD

I GUESS WHAT THEY SAY IS RIGHT "NO MATTER HOW HARD ONE TRIES, PRETEND AND WISH....A STUDENT WILL NEVER BE THE MASTER......BUT A MASTER CAN BE BOTH"

SO HEED MY WORDS BOY......YOUR NOTHING BUT A STUDENT

SO BOW DOW TO YOUR MASTER BEFORE I SQUASH U

PLEASE NYSC!!! HA HA HA, OBVIOUSLY YOUR A PUSSY WEAK BITCH CAUSE THE DUMBELLS ONLY GO UP TO 110LBS. I TRIED THAT PLACE OUT FOR A WEEK AND ALL THE GUYS ARE RAIL THIN WHO THINK THEY KNOW HOW TO LIFT. I WILL DO NOSE BREAKERS WHAT YOU BENCH, ILL DEADLIFT YOUR HOUSE. I LIVE IN PARAMUS ILL GLADLY COME THERE AFTER I GO TO WORLD GYM ( A REAL GYM) AND BLAST YOU ONE ON ONE. ILL EVEN HAVE A LIFT OFF WITH YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. MY BODY IS LIKE A SCULPTURE, ITS THE MONUMENT OF BERGEN COUNTY. I KNOW PLENTY OF PEOPLE FROM MAHWAH, MR. WALLACE, MR. JANSEN, MR. CHAMBERLAIN, MR. KONDRADT, ALL OF THEM. AND IF YOU THINK THEY ARE BIG WAIT TILL YOU SEE HOW MUCH I DOWNSIZE THEM