Clubplanet Nightlife Community

f*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck f*******ck me

jprutig

i award myself "the dumbass of the week" award. and why, you ask? i'll be glad to tell ya...

last night, after resolving some modem problems, i went to d/l some new, live music, specifically some dj sets (sander, howells specifically) figuring that napster was caput for at least the near furture and knowing there was a software updgrade needed, i figured i'd dump it the old stuff.

now, i have a pc here, but a mac at home. here, my music files are on server. at home, they're no where to be fucking found BECAUSE THERE WERE IN THE NAPSTER FOLDER THAT I FUCKING DELETED LIKE A STUPID FUCKING MORON FUCK FUCKER.

some 5 GB of music files, some 2 plus days, over 50+ hours of some of the the sweetest **DROOOOOL** ear candy going, gone forever because i'm a deek. plus, i wasn't even baked.

and hardly any of it was copyrighted shit. i swear to buddha when i say that at least 95% of it was live shows/dj sets. (if the album is good, i'm going to buy it. the artist earned it, i think they should get their due.)

:blown:

sander, satoshi, breeder, diggers, cox, hawtin, sanchez, morillo, emerson, sasha, cass just to name a few dj's - PLUS pearl jam, ben harper, dmb, trey anastasio, soulive, the new deal, galatic, RECENT U2 shows

oh good god i'm going to cry

:(:mad:

Peeps,

#1 most important rule when using a computer? SAVE!

#2 most important rule when using a computer? BACK UP EVERYTHING!

I believe you may have Tech Tool Pro on your machine. If you do, there may be a restore feature. You might be able to get them back.

Good luck buddy.

Radiohead phucking Rocked!

Originally posted by wombat

Peeps,

#1 most important rule when using a computer? SAVE!

#2 most important rule when using a computer? BACK UP EVERYTHING!

I believe you may have Tech Tool Pro on your machine. If you do, there may be a restore feature. You might be able to get them back.

Good luck buddy.

Radiohead phucking Rocked!

no mierda? gracias por la informacion.

i've a pro tool with your name on it buddy...which reminds me, i still have some live pvd for ya - THAT I BACKED UP.