Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are so many....

Originally posted by sinergygrl

of the girls out at the clubs such bitches???? Get over your self esteem issues. Why the hell would you want to be mean to someone you don't even know. I just don't get it.:mad:

..NO shit! Is it me or were people nicer years ago? I could of sworn that was the case .... I mean my god everything is always a competition and some females are so petty...

It is sickening!:puke:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

You must have a lot of sisters. ;)

Nah, actually 2 brothers, but I have a bunch of good looking girl friends and either hear about it all the time or have to come "rescue" them. Cause I'm such a great guy ;)

from what i see is these girls (not all, but most) walking around like they have sticks up their asses.....struting themselves like they are the queen of NYC......i know first hand that you need to be a bitch at time to some of the guys, but really do they need to walk around w/ their friends swaying their asses side to side w/ their noses in the air?????? sorry but most guys dont want a snotty bitch w/ nothing good to show...

Originally posted by clubgodezz

from what i see is these girls (not all, but most) walking around like they have sticks up their asses.....struting themselves like they are the queen of NYC......i know first hand that you need to be a bitch at time to some of the guys, but really do they need to walk around w/ their friends swaying their asses side to side w/ their noses in the air?????? sorry but most guys dont want a snotty bitch w/ nothing good to show...

Their purpose at a club is to get people to look and fawn over them, I believe that is common knowledge. Do agree they have serious self esteem problems if they resort to those tactics and are indeed insecure bout themselves.

I think it also depends on the place, like some places are more laid back so everyone is relaxed where as other places you gotta front like you are the shit, and thats what most stuck up girls do. I personally dont like girls that have that bitchy look on their face, looking like they are not having a good time. They need to get over themselves, but I can also understand how some girls need to look tough so that no one fucks with them.

Oh yeah, the fucking bitch train :rolleyes:, I dont think a word excuse me exists in their vocabulary, cause girls think they wont get in trouble for that shit, where as guys know that someone might not like it and start something over it.

Whats the point of picking girls up at a club anyway, not like you can talk to them, its fucking loud. Oh yeah, how do you like this place, can I buy you a drink? Riiiiiiiiiight :spin2:

Just get on the floor and get your groove on. ;):bounce:

Since I am female I would have to say I am a bitch in a club only when a man or women approaches me in a rude way, other wise I treat people as I would want to be treated, I know many women that are just bitches cause they think they are better than everyone else, you find them everywhere not just in clubs.

Originally posted by barvybe

...hanging out near the bitches and having a really good time while paying them no mind.

that seems to piss them off.

they frown at that

oh yeah, they were frowning anyway...

yeah that's usually my tactic.

fine by me, frees up space on the floor for me

and the other hedz there for the MUSIC.

still would like to take one of the femme muzik hedz

home someday... hmm... or even just out for coffee

that morning the later that week.

i'm a simple man i tell's ya!

"send me an angel... right now..."

A lot of people want to go out and think they are so cool....., but when it comes down to it they are nobody...... If you play a bicth, then you are ine, but it doesn't mean you know jack....\

My boys take care of me....., but I hold my own just fine, and they know it. Why are you gonna front, especially when you just wanna goout and have fun??????

Get Over It!!!!!!

Originally posted by xxsweetie

The reason is that at a club sometimes if you dont "act like a bitch" perverted assholes will try to grab you and act surprised when you give them an attitude about it. Sometimes guys in clubs come up to me and ask why I look so mean and tell me to smile more. I guess this comes from all those times when some jerk said something nasty to me or did something else totally inappropriate. So dont take the bitchiness personally, cause chances are the girl has nothing against you. If you really want to start a conversation w/someone, just approach them in a normal way and make sure they understand you're not just some club perv and you should be fine.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well approach em in a normal way. Quite easy to say for a girl. But after having heard so many conversations of girls going on about how bad every guy tried to start a conversation you don't really know what there is left to say without getting rejected right away. Apart from that I usually wait for the girls to start a conversátion. (Kinna bad for your sex life I guess)

Originally posted by nightgroover

Well approach em in a normal way. Quite easy to say for a girl. But after having heard so many conversations of girls going on about how bad every guy tried to start a conversation you don't really know what there is left to say without getting rejected right away. Apart from that I usually wait for the girls to start a conversátion. (Kinna bad for your sex life I guess)

That all depends...Some girls out there dont mind coming up and starting a conversation with a guy in a club. Personally, I never do it, because I hate it when a guy looks at me like he expects me to come up to him. Then you play the "eye contact game" and if they dont come over by then, for me, its not worth it to going over to them:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lokey

normal way? tell me....i'm 2 freakin shy to approach any girl.:laugh:

Love shy guys. If I know a guy is too shy to approach me, that is the ony time I will approach a him. I am usually shy myself, but that just intrigues me.

Honestly just try to make some eye contact ..smile a bit..see if there is a little responce from the girl and if so approach her and politely ask her name and start a convo. If she isn't interested you will know, but who cares at least you tried. Most girls even if they aren't interested will not be bitches as long as you are polite. If you are rude and obnoxious...that is when the bitch comes out.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Love shy guys. If I know a guy is too shy to approach me, that is the ony time I will approach a him. I am usually shy myself, but that just intrigues me.

Honestly just try to make some eye contact ..smile a bit..see if there is a little responce from the girl and if so approach her and politely ask her name and start a convo. If she isn't interested you will know, but who cares at least you tried. Most girls even if they aren't interested will not be bitches as long as you are polite. If you are rude and obnoxious...that is when the bitch comes out.

I'm writing all this stuff down. Thanks for the advice!

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

i'll try it this weekend...thanks, teach! i'll give u the 411.....