Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need Advice!

OK GUYS HERE IS THE DEAL, I HAVE BEEN DATING THIS KID FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS AND YEAH I LIKE HIM BUT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM JUST YET. I HAD A BAD BREAKUP WITH MY EX BOYFRIEND AND YES OF COURSE I STILL CARE FOR HIM ALOT EVENTHOUGH HE CHEATED ON ME BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT IT GIRLS YOU STILL MISS THEM EVENTHOUGH THEY CRUSHED YOUR HEART, SO ANYWAYS I CAME HOME FROM SACI IN THE CITY TWO WEEKS AGO AND AS I WAS DROPPING OFF MY FRIEND WHO LIVES IN NORTH JERSEY DOWN THE STREET FROM MY EX I DECIDED TO CALL HIM AND SEE IF HE WANTED TO DO BREAKFAST ( WE STILL TALK OCCASSIONALLY ) SO HE SAID YEAH COME ON OVER I HAVE TO GO TO WORK BUT YOU CAN STOP BY FOR A FEW. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT WE ENDED UP HAVING SEX AND THEN HE LEFT FOR WORK! AND WHY I DID IT I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IT DID MAKE ME REALIZE SOMETHING....THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH HIM ANYMORE AND THAT HES JUST A JERK AND I SHOULD STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM AND JUST DEAL WITH THE RELATIONSHIP I AM IN NOW, SO THE THING IS I WILL BE AT FACTORY THIS SAT WITH MY BOYFRIEND BUT MY EX WILL BE THERE TOO DO I TELL MY BOYFRIEND WE HAD SAW EACH OTHER AND HAD SEX? OR DO I JUST ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED? I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR KEEPING IT FROM MY BOYFRIEND HOWEVER I THINK ITS BEST TO DO CAUSE IT MADE ME REALIZE THAT I CAN G0 ON WITHOUT HIM (MY EX) pLEASE HELP ME GUYS I KNOW I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON !

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

OK GUYS HERE IS THE DEAL, I HAVE BEEN DATING THIS KID FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS AND YEAH I LIKE HIM BUT I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM JUST YET. I HAD A BAD BREAKUP WITH MY EX BOYFRIEND AND YES OF COURSE I STILL CARE FOR HIM ALOT EVENTHOUGH HE CHEATED ON ME BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT IT GIRLS YOU STILL MISS THEM EVENTHOUGH THEY CRUSHED YOUR HEART, SO ANYWAYS I CAME HOME FROM SACI IN THE CITY TWO WEEKS AGO AND AS I WAS DROPPING OFF MY FRIEND WHO LIVES IN NORTH JERSEY DOWN THE STREET FROM MY EX I DECIDED TO CALL HIM AND SEE IF HE WANTED TO DO BREAKFAST ( WE STILL TALK OCCASSIONALLY ) SO HE SAID YEAH COME ON OVER I HAVE TO GO TO WORK BUT YOU CAN STOP BY FOR A FEW. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT WE ENDED UP HAVING SEX AND THEN HE LEFT FOR WORK! AND WHY I DID IT I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IT DID MAKE ME REALIZE SOMETHING....THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH HIM ANYMORE AND THAT HES JUST A JERK AND I SHOULD STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM AND JUST DEAL WITH THE RELATIONSHIP I AM IN NOW, SO THE THING IS I WILL BE AT FACTORY THIS SAT WITH MY BOYFRIEND BUT MY EX WILL BE THERE TOO DO I TELL MY BOYFRIEND WE HAD SAW EACH OTHER AND HAD SEX? OR DO I JUST ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED? I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR KEEPING IT FROM MY BOYFRIEND HOWEVER I THINK ITS BEST TO DO CAUSE IT MADE ME REALIZE THAT I CAN G0 ON WITHOUT HIM (MY EX) pLEASE HELP ME GUYS I KNOW I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON !

Can't give any real advice, as I have never been in a situation like that, but I think if you worry about it alot, you present boyfriend is gonna notice something. I kinna believe in the trueth, but I dunno how I would react if my girlfriend told me something like that. Guess it depends how much your boyfriend is in love with you.

shit, i say u tell ur b/f , dump 'em, forget ur ex, and roll wit me ;)

nah 4real tho...u gotta tell em or it'll bother yoy as long as ur wit him...plus if it made u realize that u dont need him (your ex) , it was all 4 tha better. ya know?

:heart: :heart: :bounce: :bounce:

ok, i know what you're going thru b/c i sorta went thru it myself.

I think you should tell your current bf, but if you do, do it when you're on "e." (i hate to say it, but it solves/saves alot of the drama)

if you dont do e: if you dont think you're current bf will find out...then dont tell him. BUT DONT CHEAT ON HIM EVER AGAIN!

ok, goodluck with everything. :)

if u know u dont wanna be with ur ex any more, dont tell ur current bf... this will just hurt him and u will lose his trust. u'r the one that made that mistake, and you should deal with your guilt. theres not need for u to hurt him just so u can get it off ur chest.

Short and simple - if you are not honest with yourself then you never will be in a relationship. I learned that from experiance. You will feel better about yourself even if your b/f now does not want to be with you again. If loves you then he will understand and never do it again.

take a walk over to the bklyn bridge and jump, just don't do it during rush hour I hate it when it gets all backed up. Obviously you still like your ex, and I am willing to bet you hook-up this weekend, once a cheat always a cheat

Originally posted by clubbingirl

ok, i know what you're going thru b/c i sorta went thru it myself.

I think you should tell your current bf, but if you do, do it when you're on "e." (i hate to say it, but it solves/saves alot of the drama)

if you dont do e: if you dont think you're current bf will find out...then dont tell him. BUT DONT CHEAT ON HIM EVER AGAIN!

ok, goodluck with everything. :)

I agree... I was in a similar situation recently, only I am no longer w/the new guy either:tongue:

Its pretty funny...cause I'm also gonna be in factory this Saturday and my ex will be there and so will the guy that I was seeing for about 2 months after my ex w/ his "new" girl:blown:

When you tell your boyfriend the news, just be prepared for the worst case scenario! Don't expect him to be understanding of the situation and take you back like nothing happened. Eventually things may smooth themselves out between the two of you but its going to be a rocky road. Put yourself in his shoes and try to feel the emotions that he may be going through when you break the news to him. No one ever wants to hear that their boyfriend/girlfriend just cheated on them. It's heat breaking no matter how short or long you've been in a relationship.

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

Let me put it to you this way...if I were dating somebody and she saw her X boy friend and had sex with him. Then it would be OVER...How important is it to you that he knows.. You're never gonna do it again. And another thing out of all the clubs in NYC why the hell are you gonna go to the one that your X boy friend is hanging out in...I just don't get.......

Originally posted by dzadza

Get over the ex, tell current b-friend you can't be with him cause u had sex with someone else. Forget both, move on, and start out clean and fresh. In my book that would be the only right thing to do.

I agree. Your relationship with your current bf is doomed either way. if you tell him, i doubt he will never feel the same way about you, and to top that off he will probably try to get back at you, even if he doesnt do it right now, even if he doesnt mean to. if you dont tell him then its all built on a lie. i know if my bf cheated on me i would rather know and end it than go on thinking everything is great.

as for your situation with your ex, you need to cut off all contact with him. obviously you guys arent meant to be or he wouldnt be your ex, he cheated on you anyway. when he was off fucking some other girl, do you think he was thinking you and how you would feel if you knew??? NO. i used to go bac to my ex all the time and it would just make me feel like shit after. when you think about how much you still care about him remember to also think about all the times he hurt you.

you should just move on, make new memories, better ones...

goodluck.;)