Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone going tonight?

I checked out Chaos last Friday and it was terrible. I had to go for a friend's birthday but tonight I'll be back at Float!!! Where is everyone else going? I'm glad the weather is on our side today, yesterday was way too hot!!! Look for me and my girls on the balcony

Tatiana,

You need to check out Vinyl on fridays around 4 or 5 am it is sick! So fo to Float which i personally think is horrible when i went two weeks ago it was all old men and the music sucked but that was on a thursday lol THe music Danny tenneglia plays at Vinyl if off the hook! Its a great chill spot, theres some hot guys, and you can wear whatever you want! I def recommend it you wont regret it! I know my clubs and this is a hot spot and the music is sick so check it out!Have fun and be careful!

GuccI GrL NyC

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm not really an afterhours gal but I'll definitely check out Vinyl if it's all that it's cracked out to be. How is the crowd at Vinyl?

Guccigirl, as far as Float, Thursdays are terrible!!! I went once on a Thursday and it was nothing like a Friday. You have to check it out tonight! My girls and I will be there in style.

Float friday is still a good party, but you have to make sure to get stamped for upstairs if not your stuck downstairs and thats no fun

but the music is good. As for vinyl DT is always good but the older I get the more that place reminds me of a prison yard in a bad prison movie.

WEll guys i am debating well tim where in the city may you go or to the shore? Let me know :) UMmmmmm I may just stay in and pack tonight I am not sure however I will def be at Sound factory saturday I need to save my energy and $$ for there partying does get expensive and takes alot out of me :)~ ok well let me know what your doin Tim i will talk to you soon muahz

guccigrlnyc

I'm doin absolutely nothiin!!!!!! And for the whoooooooooole weekend too cause I am soooo broke its not even funny!!!

Plus I just got in from work like 10 minutes ago, trying to work as much as i can so i can party next weekend lol

But yeah im bein a loser tonite lol