Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Goal for the week...

back2basics-

We need to overtake Boston this week with the total amount of posts... bloody Boston, let's kick there arse's.

Also if B and silente could over take NY with the drama and BB could out ghetto the NY board that would be good as well.

I will be moving up from Frankfurters to foot long Subway subs and trying to pull another crappy trance DJ.

Kim needs to stop coming out with silly comments like 'will you guys keep an eye on my top and tell me if I am exposed' (yeh sure we will)

Scratch needs to stop blushing every time she has a drink.

and peeps need to get his arse to Chicago..

Those are your missions, if you choose to except them.

Out Ghetto the NY board, no problem since my ebonics skillz are off da hook playa playa!!!!

Kim, keep her top on?? I won't comment.

Peeps coming to Chicago?? Again I won't comment, I think his feet are stuck in the cement of NY

Silente, well, what can you say about that pain in the ass red head stepchild..?? Nothing I guess....

B2B, I really don't care to hear what you are going to stick up your ass next... please spare us the details... lol

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Silente, well, what can you say about that pain in the ass red head stepchild..?? Nothing I guess....

B2B, I really don't care to hear what you are going to stick up your ass next... please spare us the details... lol

First off...explain to me the "stepchild" insult...that one's beyond me (or beneath me, or whatever).

Secondly...damn...I think bb and I finally agree on something. All imagery of b2b's arse (particularly with things stuck up it) really should be left out....ew... :puke:

The Redheaded stepchild thing is again before your time youngin'

the expression is "I am going to smack you like a red headed stepchild." it's an 80's term, probably while you were in a walker chewing on your weeble wobble's..... or tinker toys.... lol

if anyone sees B2B near a subway RUN!!!!!!!! you aren't going to like the outcome...

Originally posted by kimberlyco

BB when the heck have I taken it off??? So I went to Mardi Gras three years in a row... doesn't mean I did anything!

Wait... is that a hickie I see on davids neck?? A love bite?? na, the cat did it.

<hand's kim a pair of glasses> Here love i think you need these.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

The Redheaded stepchild thing is again before your time youngin'

the expression is "I am going to smack you like a red headed stepchild." it's an 80's term, probably while you were in a walker chewing on your weeble wobble's..... or tinker toys.... lol

Hm...yeah, must have been before my time. Shucks damn. So sorry I missed the Reagan era.

Oh no, but I have a good story for that one!!!

This past year my best friend Keri and I were in this bar there called Razzos, however you spell it, but we were watching that Girls gone wild, they had it on their huge screen. We were laughing at the girls/boys etc... when all of a sudden Keri GASPED!!! :eek: "OH MY GOD, IT IS ME"... she was on the video, she was on some guys shoulder and flashing! I was innocently behind her, doing nothing at all (thank god). It was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!

Me, my friend phil, and the now TV star...keri ;)

Originally posted by scratchapella

yo i told you, it can't be helped, it's an asian thang. . .:)

so are you in chicago or DC right now, B2B? What happened?

Yeh yeh Asian / leightweight thing.. just kidding. That was actually the most interesting thing i learn't this weekend. Just ahead of my non existant love bite.

I am in Chicago, American Airlines wont accept my only for of ID... it's fucked.

Originally posted by scratchapella

aight.

I found out last night that I can stop the blushing if I vomit at least three times. . .then I turn sheet white.

you should try to steer clear of booting...i've seen a number of people who've managed to bust blood vesssels in their eyes puking, it's really attractive, especially on women

Originally posted by kimberlyco

BB when the heck have I taken it off??? So I went to Mardi Gras three years in a row... doesn't mean I did anything!

It's not that you take it off.... It's that it never comes off. LOL I'm just bustin your balls babe. Nothin' but love for ya...