Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tone!!!!!!!!

back2basics-

LOL, peeps you can call me when ever!

Ok so Tone doesn't rock this morning. My night went a little something like this....

Go home do washing, get stood up by somebody i was going out with. Wombat calls, says come across were off for a drink. Go for drink. Talk about nothing and everything due to not eating, while drinking. Meet random people. Get chatted up by girl and because i am pissed don't act on it or get a number. Go with random people to club. Meet tone get Vodka, Redbull and a very expensive bottle of champagne.... get blinding drunk (and hug tone), because i havn't eaten STILL and have had loads to drink.. Dance a little. Blabber on to the Video Jock about random stuff so the light show stops...(hug tone). Get chatted up by girl... leave her without number or anything.... (hug tone).... dance some more.... try to find tone. Pay $200 bar bill go home and post stupid message... have another beer.... sleep.

So that was my Tuesday night.... here's to doing it again.

Actually the music last night was fantastic!. Tone were they freinds of yours? That's a pretty good night for a Tuesday, Tech-house and quality tech-house.

My Tuesday evening went a little something like this...

Get home. Get yelled at by mother (always a joy). Wait around at home for mom to let me use the goddamn car so I can pick up my perpetually perky friend Brian. Pick up Brian (20 minutes late). Eat sushi (spectacular sushi actually...best I've had in awhile). Go to beach. Get eaten by bugs and jump over rocks for an hour or so. Drop off Brian. Get home. Get yelled at (again). Wish for a spliff but there's no point - I'll just get yelled at (again).

Here's to a better Wednesday :tongue:

Originally posted by silente

Get home. Get yelled at by mother (always a joy). Wait around at home for mom to let me use the goddamn car so I can pick up my perpetually perky friend Brian. Pick up Brian (20 minutes late). Eat sushi (spectacular sushi actually...best I've had in awhile). Go to beach. Get eaten by bugs and jump over rocks for an hour or so. Drop off Brian. Get home. Get yelled at (again). Wish for a spliff but there's no point - I'll just get yelled at (again).

I bet you feel better than me this morining....

Why does everybody think i have A.D.D as well? Actually i must go to the doctor and get some ratelin and sleeping pills... carn't beat prescribed uppers and downers.

I really should go the beach more.... and smoke more and drink less..... oh and eat more sushi... and get a freind called Brian who is perpetually perky... perky in what sence?

How to describe Brian...perky's not quite the right word. More...optimistic. Uppy. He's a silver-lining kind of guy. Counselor at an anti-drug camp. Devout christian. I'm not entirely sure how our friendship has lasted this long. ;) Nah, he's a good guy, you've just gotta be in the mood for him, you know?

You should definitely hit the beach more - bugs or not, it's still a great place. :grin:

Originally posted by silente

Oh the joys of being a juvenile deliquent... LOL hope you have a better wednesday...

everyone should go to the free film they got going in Grant Park on Tuesday nights. They show black and white classic films in Butler Field after sunset. Beautiful. You're surrounded by the lit up city skyline, the lakeshore, and buckingham fountain. We had a picnic and watched the Maltese Falcon!:D Plus, it's for FREE!

Originally posted by back2basics-

LOL, peeps you can call me when ever!

Ok so Tone doesn't rock this morning. My night went a little something like this....

Go home do washing, get stood up by somebody i was going out with. Wombat calls, says come across were off for a drink. Go for drink. Talk about nothing and everything due to not eating, while drinking. Meet random people. Get chatted up by girl and because i am pissed don't act on it or get a number. Go with random people to club. Meet tone get Vodka, Redbull and a very expensive bottle of champagne.... get blinding drunk (and hug tone), because i havn't eaten STILL and have had loads to drink.. Dance a little. Blabber on to the Video Jock about random stuff so the light show stops...(hug tone). Get chatted up by girl... leave her without number or anything.... (hug tone).... dance some more.... try to find tone. Pay $200 bar bill go home and post stupid message... have another beer.... sleep.

Actually the music last night was fantastic!. Tone were they freinds of yours? That's a pretty good night for a Tuesday, Tech-house and quality tech-house.

Thanks 4 all the hugs chap! Great peoples you all are! Those were my old neighbors and the guy playing records was also spinning at the Marshall event. I'm off to lunch and the meeting went great!!! We'll talk....off to the batmobile!!!

Originally posted by tone79

Thanks 4 all the hugs chap! Great peoples you all are! Those were my old neighbors and the guy playing records was also spinning at the Marshall event. I'm off to lunch and the meeting went great!!! We'll talk....off to the batmobile!!!

Yeh i had fun, and the guy DJing was very good. I recomend it for a Tuesday night out.

Originally posted by back2basics-

[bOk so Tone doesn't rock this morning. My night went a little something like this....

you were at venue, right? they do that every tuesday.