Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sniff...

back2basics-

Originally posted by fiatmusica

that place looks smaller than redno

Yeh the new venue is smaller. When it first started out it was on three levels. Downstairs (techno floor) was huge you could get 2000 in easily, then middle (house) you could get 1000 and upstairs they had a balcolny to the second floor and a 500 people chill out room and dancefloor. sniff, those were the days.

Originally posted by peeps

bullshit - i don't buy it

first - english people don't tan.

second - the only thing of color on english people are their yellow teeth

Listen you bloody yanks.. I would rather have the stereo type of bad teeth than the stereo type Americans have in Europe of untravelled, uneducated people who don't know how to dress. ;)

Originally posted by back2basics-

Listen you bloody yanks.. I would rather have the stereo type of bad teeth than the stereo type Americans have in Europe of untravelled, uneducated people who don't know how to dress. ;)

since when is tacky floral patterned shirts, tan shorts, black socks to the knees and brown shoes with ugly sunglasses and a camera bag draped over the shoulder while asking "hey yo where's that big clock thing and the dudes with the red hats that don't move" BAD taste, pal? huh? SINCE WHEN??!??!?