Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday!!!

tone79

Hey one of my residents is over at Zentra. His name is Traxx. He doesn't have a big name for himself yet in the states but he is an awesome DJ! He is one of the few people I know that can convey pure emotion through the composition he plays. He has played the Love parade in Germany for 6 years in a row now and is one of DJ Hells favorite DJs if that tells you anything. Who wants to go?

Damn peeps. I expected better of you. <shakes head> You're losing your touch. ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of being chained inside my house, my back actually detaching from the rest of my body (which at this point would be a blessing)...stuff like that.

Originally posted by tone79

Hey one of my residents is over at Zentra. His name is Traxx. He doesn't have a big name for himself yet in the states but he is an awesome DJ! He is one of the few people I know that can convey pure emotion through the composition he plays. He has played the Love parade in Germany for 6 years in a row now and is one of DJ Hells favorite DJs if that tells you anything. Who wants to go?

I started a thread about this a few days ago bro. All these wussies are saying they may be too tired after tonight... I'll be there for sure.

Originally posted by silente

Damn peeps. I expected better of you. <shakes head> You're losing your touch. ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of being chained inside my house, my back actually detaching from the rest of my body (which at this point would be a blessing)...stuff like that.

women should be seen and not heard

Originally posted by tone79

you really like the tech-house huh? I'd be interested in hearing DJ Traxx, but I got really tanked lastnight and promised a friend to go out again tonight (i feel really bad for my liver). I hope the party goes off well and that lots of people show up. (yay techno!) Now when are you going to bring DJ Hell to town. . ..

Originally posted by scratchapella

you really like the tech-house huh? I'd be interested in hearing DJ Traxx, but I got really tanked lastnight and promised a friend to go out again tonight (i feel really bad for my liver). I hope the party goes off well and that lots of people show up. (yay techno!) Now when are you going to bring DJ Hell to town. . ..

if you keep doing that you'll get a permanent red flush..

and people will start thinking you're part irish