mondays=misery

jprutig

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

word

started sucking down beers at about 6 on firday, and proceeded to drink and laugh my ass off with my brother and his friends until about 3 in da mornin'...

then slept from 3 in the morning until 1 in the morning on sunday, waking only to eat a piece of pizza at around 1 on saturday.

then drove out to my boys' in brooklyn, started to again suck down beers, talked to my homies in chicago, lindsay, marcel and my man david for a bit, then at around 10 am sunday went into the city to some event sponsored by macy's/dkny that was on 35th and broadway. joey macintyre/dream and some other cheezball boy/girl band CRAP.

i was fucking loaded stumbling around thousands of screaming, teenage teenie boppers. i had to keep telling myself that 15 would get me 20...but i digress...

so needless to say my body clock is all fucked up, as is mi cabeza...

i want to go back to bed too

one of my best friends is seeing a girl that runs PR shit for dkny (i think thats what she does) and they sponsored it, or somethin like that

soooo - i needed something to do, so i said fuck it - why the hell not?

i got you an autograph to add to your tremdous New Kids On The Block collection, linds. you can thank me later.

Yeh we totally blagged the list at Transit so that's another one to add to my list. Told them i was from NewCity and i was doing a review of the club... worked again.

I just wasn't in the mood Saturday Sean Cuswick was doing a pretty good job, but my leg's wern't working. So we went back to L&M's got pissed till the early hours of the morning.

Went out yesterday, got pissed.. ate... it's all good.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Yeh we totally blagged the list at Transit so that's another one to add to my list. Told them i was from NewCity and i was doing a review of the club... worked again.

I just wasn't in the mood Saturday Sean Cuswick was doing a pretty good job, but my leg's wern't working. So we went back to L&M's got pissed till the early hours of the morning.

Went out yesterday, got pissed.. ate... it's all good.

Right on. Sounds like a good time. :) I played on my decks until like, 2 in the morning on Saturday - it's a miracle the neighbors didn't behead me. Sang in church yesterday (oh what joy), and then basically did laundry the rest of the day. :rolleyes: What an exciting life I lead...

So this Friday - we're all doing Zentra, right? RIGHT?? :grin:

Originally posted by silente

Can tone get us all (by which I mostly mean me, since I'm the kiddo) into transit fridays? Why hit one club on friday when we can hit two? ;)

no can do for you little girl...

it's graham crackers, apple juice and nappy wappy with blanky wanky time for you:tongue:

Originally posted by peeps

no can do for you little girl...

it's graham crackers, apple juice and nappy wappy with blanky wanky time for you:tongue:

<laughs> Bite me peeps - I wasn't asking you. :tongue:

Besides, I don't like graham crackers, apple juice is too sweet, and I sleep with a bear, not a blankie. So :bigfinger:

As for Transit Fridays?? Blah, no one want's to pay a $15 cover to go to a club that is almost empty, and closes at 2am. I have been there numerous times on Fridays and every week it's the same thing.

Now saturdays at Transit are defenately coming along.