Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mondays=misery

jprutig

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Transaction... I have your crobar vip card... lord only knows what the hell happened to me saturday night. I was loaded. Bouncy and I had to switch drivers on the way home on saturday cause he puked...or drive heaved as he said... and I was sleeping on the arm rest. Hey atleast we made it home ok....nice.

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Bouncy and I had to switch drivers on the way home on saturday cause he puked...or drive heaved as he said... .

LOL, drive heaved.

When doesn't he? Just kidding BB.. well actually.

You guys should be carefull driving home after all the VCR's and stuff.

Originally posted by back2basics-

LOL, drive heaved.

When doesn't he? Just kidding BB.. well actually.

You guys should be carefull driving home after all the VCR's and stuff.

Ok first of all it's Dry Heaved... and the only reason I was dry heaving was because I was nervous.. here's why.

I am driving about 65 in the left lane. The car in front of me was moving slow. So I get over to the middle lane where some jackass was going about 40, I again had to swerve over to the far right lane after almost rearending the dumbass that was driving 40 on 290 in the middle lane. It got the nerves going and I got nausious.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Ok first of all it's Dry Heaved... and the only reason I was dry heaving was because I was nervous.. here's why.

I am driving about 65 in the left lane. The car in front of me was moving slow. So I get over to the middle lane where some jackass was going about 40, I again had to swerve over to the far right lane after almost rearending the dumbass that was driving 40 on 290 in the middle lane. It got the nerves going and I got nausious.

I think drive heaved was a joke. If not it should have been.

Hey that's what i am saying just take care my man. Reactions are fucked when you are.

thank you b2b, it was. And yes transaction, I do... it is cronic fatig syndrom...yes I spelled that wrong, oh fucking well... when I get bored, I fall asleep, when I get to drunk, I fall asleep. School, fell asleep all the time. It is hard sometimes, and please, let's not make fun of it. :tongue:

Originally posted by kimberlyco

thank you b2b, it was. And yes transaction, I do... it is cronic fatig syndrom...yes I spelled that wrong, oh fucking well... when I get bored, I fall asleep, when I get to drunk, I fall asleep. School, fell asleep all the time. It is hard sometimes, and please, let's not make fun of it. :tongue:

You have chronic everything syndrome... LOL

Yes Kimberly has a tendency to pass out, often.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Talk about a tuff crowd! Nah just kidding Kim, I was casting aspersions on BB's performance.

Oh my friend so little you know. I have never once had a complaint...

and neither have you I am sure, considering you never perform...

Originally posted by peeps

no, actually he was begging for mustard

ayup, you guessed it - *spicy* mustard

Guys and girls, if you want to know what happened with PvD just ASK, we have no secrets here..

After the first two hours PvD was only begging for one thing..............................

...............................................................................................................................................

.......................................<Bulding comedy tension> .......................................................................................... ......................................

...................................................................................................<Still building> ........................

...................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................... <shit all this building is like a Paul Oakenmonkey set>..........................................

He was begging 'For an angel' ;) ;) ;) I told you sex with PvD is just like one of his set's. He ALWAYS finishes with For an Angel.