Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mondays=misery

jprutig

Originally posted by bouncyboy

As for Transit Fridays?? Blah, no one want's to pay a $15 cover to go to a club that is almost empty, and closes at 2am. I have been there numerous times on Fridays and every week it's the same thing.

<shrugs> Whatev - just askin. :grin:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Transit Fridays?? Blah, no one want's to pay a $15 cover to go to a club that is almost empty, and closes at 2am. I have been there numerous times on Fridays and every week it's the same thing.

Now saturdays at Transit are defenately coming along.

Ahh good line-up's bring more people. I will be heading down there and don't plan on paying ;)

You tight arse ;) Get you hand in your pocket for once ;)

Originally posted by back2basics-

Ahh good line-up's bring more people. I will be heading down there and don't plan on paying ;)

You tight arse ;) Get you hand in your pocket for once ;)

Good line-ups do bring more people, if they are promoted correctly. Like I have said, I have been to Transit numerous times on Friday and every time the place is empty. Nuff said.

Good line-ups do bring more people, if they are promoted correctly. Like I have said, I have been to Transit numerous times on Friday and every time the place is empty. Nuff said.

Things change. Fridays is now my House night..... although i think i will be hitting up Le Passage on Thursday a few more times for some deep house.

Things change. Fridays is now my House night.....

Zentra Zentra Zentra, all house upstairs on Fridays... deep dark house. Justin Long spins upstairs with Hip Hop (yucky) downstairs... and start putting your names on the guestlist, as Zentra charges a cover once again. 10$ Friday 15$ Saturday...

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Right ON!!! What's tommy up to this weekend? And M&L?

Don't know about Marcel and Lindsay, but I talked to Tommy this morning and the only thing that he mentioned was Cafe Sureal on Thursday, and you know you can find him at Crobar saturday... not sure about Friday though, maybe we can drag TomE to Zentra.

Both me and Wombat didn't have ID's on Saturday... we still got in free. Although i am sure when they find the article isn't printed i may find it harder. Zentra is next on the list for the blag though.

God knows if we will get Lindsey in though, may have to try and sort something out before hand.

God knows if we will get Lindsey in though, may have to try and sort something out before hand.

BB says he knows (or a friend knows, or some such) a guy at Zentra, so it shouldn't be a problem. That's how we picked Zentra in the first place..

B2B, there is no need for you to Blag yourself in at Zentra, since they have an all night email guestlist.

As for lindsay.. it should not be a problem, except that we still can't get a hold of my powdernosed friend. We will work something out though, they didn't card us again Friday, that makes 3 weeks in a row with no ID...

Lindsay, I will have to pick you up on my way home from work Friday, get ready to ride in tha hooptie, cause you are going to get hooptified... But at least the brakes are good... LOL

As for lindsay.. it should not be a problem, except that we still can't get a hold of my powdernosed friend. We will work something out though, they didn't card us again Friday, that makes 3 weeks in a row with no ID...

Lindsay, I will have to pick you up on my way home from work Friday, get ready to ride in tha hooptie, cause you are going to get hooptified... But at least the brakes are good... LOL

Hm...how many days has this guy been gone now? Are we sure he's not dead in a motel somewhere? <laughs...sort of>

Hooptie? Your car is called Hooptie? <laughs> no problem - one of my friends in high school specialized in driving the world's shittiest cars. My personal favorite was the van that had a spinning captains chair. It was only attached on one side, so when you went around corners the chair spun around. It was pretty entertaining, even sober. ;)

Nah, my car isn't that bad, it's just old and ugly... runs good though...

I think he might be dead, but he vanishes for weeks on end all the time, no wait, actually he had to go to Wisconsin today to spend 10 days in Jail, he got busted for possesion at Ozz Fest....

b2b - pretty much every club honors club courtesy.. get yourself some fake ass business card that says you work for some club and it'll be smooth sailing. I know someone who worked for the Reader once years ago and still uses their card to get in everywhere.

I just woke up from about 18 hours of sleep.. what a weekend.

I had a great time at Crobar, it wasnt crowded or hot at all, I think the air/water show + rain kept a lot of people away..

It was the worst case of time distortion I've ever had... I cant remember what I did for the 4.5 hours I was in there.. All i know is I danced for the last half hour and that was it.

Nice meeting everyone again.

Originally posted by tranceaction

it was the worst case of time distortion I've ever had... I cant remember what I did for the 4.5 hours I was in there.. All i know is I danced for the last half hour and that was it.

Man I couldn't agree more. I have these time lapses where I don't remember parts of the night. But I do think I had a great time.