Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weekend Battles!!!!

Hold a sec...............I am posing in the mirror right now, I have a wedge from my tight Kennth Cole briefs...Anyways, battles will be happening on the beach for labor day weekend. There will be juice head battles (whom ever can pump most juice in 10 minutes wins shopping spree at Vitamoin Shoppe,

Pose offs ----winner gets shopping spree at Muscle mag and tape 45 from Mondo Music----------Relentless-----Tim Rex

Bump offs----whom ever bumps the most jars in 2 hours gets to meet a vetenarian, 2 tans, 1 manicure, and a picture with the head security of Hunka Bunka

Scoop offs----contestant must finish 1/2 gallon of G in one night, winner gets life time pass to SF and a pair of JP's underwear

Whose traps are more mountainess----winner gets excess underwear

Sweatiest pecs----winner gets to take shirt off at Djais no questions asked

Triceps has the most ground beef inside----STack of Choclate Chip pancakes at the sand dollar

Who eyebrows are most similar to the St. Louis Arch---trip to Ibiza

Extended Jaw line----winner with most extended jaw from over juiciing gets free pie from 3 brothers and a pic with Jay Leno

Originally posted by monsterguido46

Hold a sec...............I am posing in the mirror right now, I have shit in my tight Kennth Cole briefs...Anyways, battles will be happening on the beach for labor day weekend. There will be juice head battles (whom ever can pump the most guys in 10 minutes wins shopping spree at Vitamoin Shoppe,

Jerk offs ----winner gets shopping spree at Muscle fag and tape 45 from Mondo Music----------Relentless-----Tim Rex

Bump offs----whom ever bumps the most jars in 2 hours gets to meet a vetenarian, 2 tans, 1 manicure, and a picture with the head security of Hunka Bunka

Scoop offs----contestant must finish 1/2 gallon of cum in one night, winner gets life time pass to SF and a pair of JP's underwear

Whose flaps are more mountainess----winner gets excess underwear

Sweatiest pecs----winner gets to take shirt off at Djais no questions asked (WOW)

Triceps has the most ground beef inside----STack of Choclate Chip pancakes at the sand dollar

Extended Jaw line----winner with most extended jaw from over juiciing gets free pie from 3 brothers and a pic with Jay Leno

Smallest Dick - The Guido with the smallest dick gets to fuck me from behind and then jerk off all over my back.

Consolation prize is a group picture with Zithead(aka Cyphead), Silverass(aka Silverback) and MonsterFags mom.

Is this guy serious?????

Hold a sec...............I am posing in the mirror right now, I have a wedge from my tight Kennth Cole briefs...Anyways, battles will be happening on the beach for labor day weekend. There will be juice head battles (whom ever can pump most juice in 10 minutes wins shopping spree at Vitamoin Shoppe,

Pose offs ----winner gets shopping spree at Muscle mag and tape 45 from Mondo Music----------Relentless-----Tim Rex

Scoop offs----contestant must finish 1/2 gallon of G in one night, winner gets life time pass to SF and a pair of JP's underwear

Whose traps are more mountainess----winner gets excess underwear

Sweatiest pecs----winner gets to take shirt off at Djais no questions asked

All the BS and shit aside, why do I think I know you???? Especially since we are at the same places, most of the time???

YOU MIGHT KNOW ME I HAVE NO IDEA!! ILL BE AT DJAIS FRIDAY AND CAZ BAH SAT!!!!

It's gotta be from D'Jais and Hunka Bunka if anywhere......I've been going to D'jais for like the last 3 years, I'm not sure if that's good or bad:blank: , but it happens....I'm there almost every Sunday, except the last 3.