Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, once and for all....

bouncyboy

Umm...I think tentatively b2b is coming and bringing chicken. I'm coming and bringing turkey burgers and stuff to put on em. b2b was supposed to talk to marcel and lindsay last night, but probably got pissed and forgot (am I right?) ;) Don't know about tommy or anyone else - we were gonna ask around tomorrow night

Yes it's supposed to rain Saturday, but

a. We have a big garage (to grill in)

b. We have a house (to chill in)

So,

Lindsay is bringing: Turkey burgers and Condiments...

B2B: is Bringing Chicken (NO HAGGIS)

Now all we need is some more poeple and some liquor and we are good to go.

Kimberly? If you are coming what are you bringing??

OK

B2B - Chicken (NO HAGGIS)

Silente- Turkey Burgers

Kimberly - Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Crab Salad (or whatever is premade at Dominick's)

Ok kiddies, that covers most of the food, now what are we doing for liquor, or are we going to stay sober all day???

I will supply some beer...

Originally posted by peeps

damn, talk about feeling left out...

:(

i'm going to pity party myself silly

<laughs> well my dear, if you can get yourself to the midwest by saturday, I'm sure we could make room for you.

As for tone...<shrugs>...it's bb's party...

;)

muah!

BB:

I'm going to pass on the BBQ (and not b/c I was planning on blowing up your house).

I ran into a setback with my dissertation and have to switch topics...so I'm going to be researching a couple of alternates and writing a new proposal...and I can't really afford to blow a whole day on saturday, b/c i need to get this done by monday.

so I'm sending my regrets...

Originally posted by tone79

What's up BB I'm not invited? My feelings are hurt. Nobody likes me. I guess I'll just knit myself a sweater over the weekend:(

Tone my man, everyone is invited that is why there is a rollcall. If you want to swing by either come with David or you can kick the metra out to Lombard, the train station is right by my house. This is a clubplanet BBQ, everyone is welcome, the only rule is that you bring some food or Liquor.

Originally posted by tone79

Actually I'm tied up all Saturday, I just wanted to post something. But thanks for the invite!

Ohhhh, I see how it is. Make us feel guilty so we invite you, then turn it down. Right right. You're one of those.

;)