Clubplanet Nightlife Community

==POST EXIT DEPRESSION~~Xp

Is it me or is anyone feeling down now that EXIT is closed....Who missed our EXIT fam.....? Now i look back and see how much EXIT changed my life and gave me such a big new meaning to my life....

Anyone wanna share their feelings or stories...... Its ok to CRY MAN:(

Originally posted by bigwill

Is it me or is anyone feeling down now that EXIT is closed....Who missed our EXIT fam.....? Now i look back and see how much EXIT changed my life and gave me such a big new meaning to my life....

Anyone wanna share their feelings or stories...... Its ok to CRY MAN:(

:(

It made a diference to me on Saturday night's specially when i got paid to go there!

isnt it fun to have morons post shit up like this so we can all jump down their throat??

im loving this....

anyway...exit will reopen, dont fret...so you can go back to avoiding those shitholes like vinyl and every other club you thinks sucks...there needs to be a place to throw you all in, and why not the biggest nightclub in NYC....

Why does everyone hate on Exit so much? Is it because it gets packed every Friday night and everyone in there is having a blast???? Or is it because it's the best venue in the city??? So many haters.

Anyways, yeah, I got the depression, I went to the stupid ass world last Sunday, sucked. Going to Factory next Friday. There's other places out there to fill the void for a little while. But there's only one Exit. September 28th... I can't wait....

Karch

Originally posted by karch

Why does everyone hate on Exit so much? Is it because it gets packed every Friday night and everyone in there is having a blast???? Or is it because it's the best venue in the city??? So many haters.

Anyways, yeah, I got the depression, I went to the stupid ass world last Sunday, sucked. Going to Factory next Friday. There's other places out there to fill the void for a little while. But there's only one Exit. September 28th... I can't wait....

Karch

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by snappy139

Cool, then I'll expect that drinks are on you this weekend since we all bought through you Fabio???:cool: :cool: :cool:

I wish i could !

But more then half is already burned on Bills!

:(

How about a party next month for my B day with lot's of drinks in Monroe @ my friends house?

Some of my friends love exit, it's not bad - just something about listening to draper all the time and the vibe in exit isn't that great. Maybe if they start bringing in other dj's and letting draper spin once a month or something. There better clubs to go to in the city, better music and vibe - no reason to be depressed!! It's not like twilo closed down - oh shit - now I am depressed!!:laugh:

Originally posted by chrisf11

Hey Fabio, you must be loaded--all that money from your butter and now from Exit $$$$$$$$ :D:D:D

I wish, but hey i just went to this commercial casting and who knows i might be on the next commercial for a new car that is coming out. Or can catch me and some friends in December on MTV on a video .:D