Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats worse than being cracked out...??

romy20

Bein cracked out and on the COMPUTERR!!!!!!

Now thats just bad!

especially when u look at the screen and everything's just a blur. or when u feel delerious/delusional (one of those) and u'll see things moving from the side of ur eye , that arent really there, wow

Originally posted by romy20

Now thats just bad!

especially when u look at the screen and everything's just a blur. or when u feel delerious/delusional (one of those) and u'll see things moving from the side of ur eye , that arent really there, wow

hmmmm....WHY would you be cracked out? You been hopped up on goofballs or something?? :tongue:

Originally posted by romy20

Now thats just bad!

Been there, done that...Then you are like what they hell am I doing??????:blown:

the worst is being cracked out, heading to grand central in the weeeee hours of the morning, with a friend who shall remain nameless and run into someone that you know, cause you went out with his nephew a few times...... well the cracked out person that you are with, has bought a paper and stretches out on the floor next to you both and reads the headlines and than jumps up to ride the escalator....... the person that you know makes a comment, like you both are birght eyed for 7:00 a.m. on a saturday morning.....:eek: my answer is, we took naps before we went out.....:idea:

than you get on the train and talk his ear off home...... poor guy! he was leaving work at that hour....

the next week you run into the nephew and his buddies and they are all asking questions about your weekend activities....:eek:

ahhhhhh.... the good ole days when twilo was still alive, kicking and thriving........:laugh: :laugh:

there is nothing worse then being cracked out and having to talk to people at work or having someone on your back for a deadline. you begin to question the value of life and figure it would be much easier just to crawl into a hole and die.

Here is an example from my little online journal thingy:

Saturday: Surprisingly not as cracked out as I should have been. For that I am grateful. Kept really busy, which is the secret to avoiding the after-e-pression. We hit this comedy club, which was the perfect antidote for seratonin depletion.

Sunday: Still not cracked out, but I had issues focusing. I look after my dad on sundays. Today we rented two movies and bs'd a lot. I like my dad - he is one of the smartest people I know.

Monday: Cracked out. Cracked out like you would not believe. I remember now why I stopped rolling. Being alive hurts. I wanted to go home and work on my research stuff, but I could not move. Fuck.

Tuesday: Woke up feeling horrible. Figured these are the "terrible tuesdays" they keep on talking about in Newsweek. If I have to talk to anyone else I will kill them. They will all die bloody deaths for actually thinking i care about this job. Hey, at least in jail nobody would bother me about project action points.

Wednesday: Finally back into the swing of things with work. I still hate it there, but at least I am coding and being functional. Steph and I will be friends for the rest of our lives.

Saturday: One of the happiest times I remember.

:P

Originally posted by shugabooga

make sure your cupboard is stocked with L5HTP or whatever that stuff is, supposedly it helps. i take it but i can't tell for sure...i don't know how i would have felt it i hadn't taken it, only how i feel if i did.

lol. so how did u feel?

ok, here's a bad one. my nice landlady lives in the building. about 50, polish, wouldn't know what a club was if it fell on her.

a couple weekends ago, i come home at around 10am on Sat. morning all cracked out. She's smoking on the stoop. Asks, "Oh, how was breakfast." Well how do you answer that one? I'm doing my best not to sick up on her just from thinking about eating, and manage a "Great! I love getting up early on Saturday's to get the day going."

Then, the next day, Sunday, i stumble home at around noon. i'm all in black, kind of nice cloths actually. guess who's on the stoop? "Oh, I didn't know you went to church. That's really nice." Now, not only was i doing the oposite of what she was thinking, I'M FRIGGIN' JEWISH!!! DUH! I couldn't really let that one slide.

So i told her i was on my way back from breakfast.

Originally posted by barvybe

lol. so how did u feel?

ok, here's a bad one. my nice landlady lives in the building. about 50, polish, wouldn't know what a club was if it fell on her.

a couple weekends ago, i come home at around 10am on Sat. morning all cracked out. She's smoking on the stoop. Asks, "Oh, how was breakfast." Well how do you answer that one? I'm doing my best not to sick up on her just from thinking about eating, and manage a "Great! I love getting up early on Saturday's to get the day going."

Then, the next day, Sunday, i stumble home at around noon. i'm all in black, kind of nice cloths actually. guess who's on the stoop? "Oh, I didn't know you went to church. That's really nice." Now, not only was i doing the oposite of what she was thinking, I'M FRIGGIN' JEWISH!!! DUH! I couldn't really let that one slide.

So i told her i was on my way back from breakfast.

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by dialectics

Being alive hurts

umm. ouch.

can't say i've been there.

ever.

well.

actually...

try eight hours of back surgery to fuse your spine

and prevent the progression of scoliosis, and lying in

bed afterward, in a body cast, and being constantly

reminded that you're going to have to attempt

to get up and walk in three days.

yeah, okay, that's definately worse than being cracked out.

i don't need stupidly-self-inflicted pain in my life.

i've had enough of the real stuff.

They will all die bloody deaths for actually thinking i care about this job. Hey, at least in jail nobody would bother me about project action points.

reminds me of my short internship with compaq.

with had this list of 500 acronyms that got updated

weekly, once of which was "individual personal objective"

and i'd hear that sh!t ever day when i reported in to

my supervisor... "so, kris, what are your IPO's for today?"

GAG ME!

Originally posted by thehacker

try eight hours of back surgery to fuse your spine

yup there are things worse then being cracked out. that's the trouble with superlatives, isn't it?

Originally posted by thehacker

"so, kris, what are your IPO's for today?"

GAG ME!

yup that sounds about right up there with the time got so sick of our VP's "managing his expectations" and "thinking outside the box" we decided to play buzzword bingo out loud... and had to explain why we were all so excited :)

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

yup that sounds about right up there with the time got so sick of our VP's "managing his expectations" and "thinking outside the box" we decided to play buzzword bingo out loud... and had to explain why we were all so excited :)

rob

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by stacychase

the worst is being cracked out, heading to grand central in the weeeee hours of the morning

Hahahhahah I know that feeling all too good. You get out of a club/rave and u feel like all the normal people are looking at you. Even when I'm sober I feel it too ;) Last week I was sober and when we got out of the rave I was dancing in the subway, using the poles and all too ;) LoL