Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orgasms

romy20

Ok, I dont know if there's something wrong with me, but I've never had an orgasm while having sex, and its soooooo annoying

ill only have an orgasm if my boyfrined like rubs my clit or like i do it, but not during sex!!!! is there something wrong with me?

and one other quesition, arent there 2 types of orgasms, one is cllitoral (which ive had) and the other is from ur g-spot (which i havent had)

so any advice on what i should try

thanks

:( :(

Originally posted by romy20

Ok, I dont know if there's something wrong with me, but I've never had an orgasm while having sex, and its soooooo annoying

ill only have an orgasm if my boyfrined like rubs my clit or like i do it, but not during sex!!!! is there something wrong with me?

and one other quesition, arent there 2 types of orgasms, one is cllitoral (which ive had) and the other is from ur g-spot (which i havent had)

so any advice on what i should try

thanks

:( :(

Yeah i know we've tried that and it does feel good but like after a while it feels like i gotta pee and im like omg stop lol

is that normal to feel like u gotta go??

well... ill be honest with u guys here... i was by myself one day :grin: and i got that pee feeling... so i stopped and i really hadda pee!! so i dont know what to tell u wit that one.. but lately my bf found my gspot <with his fingers, mind u, cuz i am still a virgin> and ever since he did, ive been havin orgasms without gettin that pee feeling. i also find that i like those orgasms better than ones from my clit.. cuz i think too much manual stimulation of it starts to HURT after a while...and i either cant take it anymore or i just dont wanna feel that after a lil while......i like them, dont get me wrong but gspot orgasms feel so much better to me for some reason

Originally posted by linabina

well... ill be honest with u guys here... i was by myself one day :grin: and i got that pee feeling... so i stopped and i really hadda pee!! so i dont know what to tell u wit that one.. but lately my bf found my gspot <with his fingers, mind u, cuz i am still a virgin> and ever since he did, ive been havin orgasms without gettin that pee feeling. i also find that i like those orgasms better than ones from my clit.. cuz i think too much manual stimulation of it starts to HURT after a while...and i either cant take it anymore or i just dont wanna feel that after a lil while......i like them, dont get me wrong but gspot orgasms feel so much better to me for some reason

glad i can be of service babydoll.

IM THE FUCKIN MAN!!!

have you tried while riding your boy? Usually thats what does it for most women....

also if your boytoy has a curve to his cock...try screwing him in a perpenticular position....kinda like him on his side and you on yourback.....with his curve (either right or left) curving up to your gspot!!!:D its all in the muscles ;)

ALSO DOES THE TRICK WOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

Originally posted by clubkat

have you tried while riding your boy? Usually thats what does it for most women....

also if your boytoy has a curve to his cock...try screwing him in a perpenticular position....kinda like him on his side and you on yourback.....with his curve (either right or left) curving up to your gspot!!!:D its all in the muscles ;)

ALSO DOES THE TRICK WOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!

wow... lol... dayummm clubkat!!! u fuckin rule with the sex info here... ;)