Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else having nightmares???

romy20

I've been having really bad nightmares for the past few days, I even took a nap yesterday and had a nightmare omg

The first night it was so bad that I woke up and I was so scared that I hadda go sleep with my sister!!!

Ughhhh omg stopppp!!!

I'm scared to go to sleep now wtf

Originally posted by snoozi8

yes.......me three freaky I finally get to sleep and it's time to get up for work.........cuddling definitely would help :) I don't know who was more freaked out during the thunderdtorm the other night..me or my dog

Kristy.

i know....and that thunder sound so weird!! probably cause i was already freaked out but i just kept picturing planes and war......i hate this shit!!!!

I can't sleep unless I smoke a phat blunt. I saw all this crazy shit in person. At night I can still smell smoke. On wednesday I went outside and my whole neighborhood was covered in a thick cloud of black smoke. Burnt my eyes and couldnt breathe inside my own apt! Theres mad helicoptors and planes flying around and I keep thinking they were gonna crash. I also saw some plain clothes soldiers walking around with machine guns, I felt like I was in that movie the siege. be safe everyone!