Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics of WTC attack, SATAN has arrived!

Piazza

This freaked me out, i am sure you will be freaked out if you haven't seen it yet. These photos are untouched and from reliable sources. This is not some bullshit software at work this is the real deal. SATAN is at work. CNN briefly discussed the pic, i guess they didn't want to freak anybody out more than they had to.

Pretty much anything can look like a face... like what do u need inorder for somebody to claim it is a face? Merely just two dots, another dot underneather.. (u get the pic..) A lot of pictures show "faces" and especially smoke can cause us to see things that aren't really there.. just how nature took it's course and "happened" to create that image... But maybe it was faces.. and maybe it's not.. just don't make a big deal out of it and start calling it "satan" or even "god" when most likely it's not.

Tomomi

There is actually a part of the human brain that tries to make a connection with shapes and give them values (A tree that looks like the devil, A mountain that looks like Jesus, an ink spot that is Elvis etc..)

THAT is very real and is the reason why as a child you might have stared up at the clouds and made shapes in your minds..

then there's the shit you read about in the Enquirer newspapers..

"THE VIRGIN MARY MANIFESTED HERSELF IN MY CUP OF COFFEE!"

Come on people..

The true face of evil is ignorance (and is quite human.)