Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where's the exit crowd

i dunno about the rest of the exit headz, but a bunch of exit's asian crowd filtered over to SF this past weekend. they kind of situated on the mezzanine level, and when i came back up there later on, i noticed that maybe others felt uncomfortable & left, cuz it was all asians up there. not that it really bugs me, but i just noticed numbers of asians that were never at SF previously. whatever; we all need to get out there & let loose during a time like this--wherever...

yeah i only went to world since it closed when macguyver was there...and it was pretty phat but in no way compares to exit....im goin to go to factory soon cause thats the closest thing to exit u will get anywhere!! and for those rumors.....its still Imagine 2 Exit Fridays and its called Earth Saturdays at EXIT!!! no name changing dont worry....the party on saturday is just called Earth not tha whole club.....and i think exit is better then factory according to music!!!! definately exit has better music......and its bigger too....in my opinion i like exit better but factory is still phat i think...both really good places!!! laterz

kyle:eek:

I've been to the World and Factory since. And I gotta tell you I really really really miss Exit. I usually have a good time at Factory when I go. But man these past few weeks nothing compares to Exit in my opinion. October 19th couldn't come any sooner.

Originally posted by knightcrawler

i dunno about the rest of the exit headz, but a bunch of exit's asian crowd filtered over to SF this past weekend. they kind of situated on the mezzanine level, and when i came back up there later on, i noticed that maybe others felt uncomfortable & left, cuz it was all asians up there. not that it really bugs me, but i just noticed numbers of asians that were never at SF previously. whatever; we all need to get out there & let loose during a time like this--wherever...

lol

I noticed a whole bunch of Exits juicehead crowd situated on the mainfloor level, and when I went back downstairs it looked like most of the asians left because they felt uncomfortable by the "oompa loompa" dance styles & sweaty backs, cuz it was all juiceheads n non asians down there

stop hating - -o & Dee my bad i didnt go in :T & yes that was probably the crowd

exit was the first city club i went to, and probably my first love. but ive gone to alot of other places now, tunnel, wbester hall world, but my favs are LL and SF. i used to think exit was the best club ever till i got to go to LL. SF i didnt think was that great the first time i went, but i also got really sick..the second time i went for Johnny Vicious i had a fuckin blast. and def cant wait to get back to factory. and at LL i saw andrew mendez and scot project. maybe seeing these guest dj's had something to do with me having such a better time at these clubs(not that i ever had a bad time at exit), but i have found that exit isnt as great as i thought it was, now that ive gotten some diversity in venues.

but im just as excited as everyone else for oct 19th. especially if the party comes thru with skribble and vicious.

Do you fools go to the club for the music....or just to be "at a club." Seems like the later to me. Especially cause no one mentions Vinyl or Centro Fly.

Get this straight: the World blows, SF is wack. And the "new" Exit, please....what a fucking joke.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i agree with xtcgspot....not worth the no i.d. night unless u want to see the 10 yr olds running around....when all the proms went to exit that was bad enuff so i could imagine how bad the no i.d. night is if there even is one....wait until the 19th but i heard possible (rumor??) that there will be a saturday night party before the 19th but i dont know.....anybody know the truth about that??laterz

Originally posted by nyc420

Do you fools go to the club for the music....or just to be "at a club." Seems like the later to me. Especially cause no one mentions Vinyl or Centro Fly.

Get this straight: the World blows, SF is wack. And the "new" Exit, please....what a fucking joke.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what makes vinyl or centro so much better? it's a different type of music so how can u compare them to exit or SF. how is SF wack? JP is one of the best dj's in the world, but ur sayin his music sux?

unless all these people are talkin about goin to EXIT on saturdays when junior is there this post must b a joke. the music in EXIT is horrible and a disgrace to NYC nitelife, and the crowd BLAH BLAH BLAH (lil kids runnin around with masks over there faces with those fuckin glow sticks, get them outta my face):blown:

i hope that junior brings in the old TWILO crowd from both fridays and saturdays at TWILO to EXIT....then the venue may have a chance a bein graced with the great presence that is ME! :laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by kvanzile9

i agree with xtcgspot....not worth the no i.d. night unless u want to see the 10 yr olds running around....when all the proms went to exit that was bad enuff so i could imagine how bad the no i.d. night is if there even is one....wait until the 19th but i heard possible (rumor??) that there will be a saturday night party before the 19th but i dont know.....anybody know the truth about that??laterz

i heard that junior is havin his party on sat, oct. 6. but sat is a 21+ nite.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

what makes vinyl or centro so much better? it's a different type of music so how can u compare them to exit or SF. how is SF wack? JP is one of the best dj's in the world, but ur sayin his music sux?

They're better cause people go for the MUSIC and to dance their faces off. Not just to "be there." JP ain't bad....but not even close to one of the best. And SF is wack cause the dumb ass juiceheads take over the dancefloor.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

oh boy you just asked for it...

content of the crowd is what makes it better...rob fernandez brings in a quality crowd to each and every party he does...he knows that the DJs he brings in have VIBE throbbing off the speakers...

now dont get me wrong ...JP is good...but listen these other DJs and youll understand, my son...

Originally posted by cesarleo

Damn....I used to go to school @ Scranton....you go to school there?

yeah, i'm in my 3rd year... some guys who go here rented out Tinks last week and made it into a club--hip hop on the first floor and house/trance upstairs... the house/trance was good but the DJ didn't play any of the stuff i requested.. i guess he had his own set lined up and he didn't wanna get off it... there wasn't that much of a turnout either. oh well. it was still something to do to mix up the dullness of scranton.

Originally posted by seamus9009

yeah, i'm in my 3rd year... some guys who go here rented out Tinks last week and made it into a club--hip hop on the first floor and house/trance upstairs... the house/trance was good but the DJ didn't play any of the stuff i requested.. i guess he had his own set lined up and he didn't wanna get off it... there wasn't that much of a turnout either. oh well. it was still something to do to mix up the dullness of scranton.

Wow, my family has a house like an hour away from Scranton, its in Burlington, near upstate NY, and wow its like TOTALLY deserted there, I dont know how the hell people survive, there's like one house every 2 miles lol

And the biggest thing to a mall that they have there is K-Mart lol

and forget about clubs being up there lol

its kinda depressing there actually