Vote For The Board Looser

tempkid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bashingbitch3

UM... I would have to say Spygirl and Goodfella7563498413643 for posting a reply to ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING on this and other message boards!!

Let's not forget about our good friend DORKHORSE!!!! What about SUNSHINE394573 and CLUBRAT???? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Geez....so many dorks......so little time. :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

D

You come up with the funniest shit bro....Me, COSMIC, CEEOTTER and her friend are going to be celebrating with you on Friday. Is that still the plan?D

Ya I'll be at Joeys. I hope it's good,only been their on thursday's and sunday's .

Originally posted by eviljav666

I vote for Mr. Dick straight Up!!!!!

Choosen has his days!

EVILJAV WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO ME??? WELL THIS VOTE OF CONFIDENCE WILL BE DULY NOTED......THERE IS ONLY NE PERSON IN HERE THAT IS EXEMPT FROM CHOSENONE'S DEADLY WRATH AND THAT IS NABUC1......YOU MIGHT BE A CLOSE SECOND IF YOU KEEP IT UP AND JOIN MY COALITION TO OVERTHROW THE ALLIANCE

AND AS FOR "PUSSY" TEMPKID I APPRECIATE YOUR RECOGNITION AND ADMIRATION OF MY SUPERB KNOWLEDGE AND PROWESS ON THIS BOARD........SO KEEP ON PAYING THOSE TRIBUTE FOR YOU WILL ONLY ADMIRE ME FROM A DISTANCE LITTLE BOY

AS FOR MY VOTE.....THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

EVILJAV WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO ME??? WELL THIS VOTE OF CONFIDENCE WILL BE DULY NOTED......THERE IS ONLY NE PERSON IN HERE THAT IS EXEMPT FROM CHOSENONE'S DEADLY WRATH AND THAT IS NABUC1......YOU MIGHT BE A CLOSE SECOND IF YOU KEEP IT UP AND JOIN MY COALITION TO OVERTHROW THE ALLIANCE

AND AS FOR "PUSSY" TEMPKID I APPRECIATE YOUR RECOGNITION AND ADMIRATION OF MY SUPERB KNOWLEDGE AND PROWESS ON THIS BOARD........SO KEEP ON PAYING THOSE TRIBUTE FOR YOU WILL ONLY ADMIRE ME FROM A DISTANCE LITTLE BOY

I dont get a kick out of starting conflict!!

is that a good answer..

Hey pussy

Your a fucking looser. I'll grab you by your go tee, jerk it against my bloodthirsty knee, and smash it. Your lower teeth will rip through your upper lips, and you will cry TEMPKID NO MORE. I will then feel bad, and let you go, as long as you lick up my spit and promise to stay out of this board for good, and that's what you would do LIVER LIPS

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey pussy Your a fucking looser. I'll grab you by your go tee, jerk it against my bloodthirsty knee, and smash it. Your lower teeth will rip through your upper lips, and you will cry TEMPKID NO MORE. I will then feel bad, and let you go, as long as you lick up my spit and promise to stay out of this board for good, and that's what you would do LIVER LIPS

AND THEN TEMPKID WAKES UP FROM HIS DREAM.......DREAM ON!!!!

AND THEN TEMPKID WAKES UP FROM HIS DREAM.......DREAM ON!!!!

You step into the hive, you ain't commin out alive

You start to scream out loud TEMPKID please no more.

Yes yo mammas poor, I told you before, prepare yo little head to meet the cold door.

IT AINT SAFE NO MORE

BITCH I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

STAY AWAY FAR:mad:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by drama

I KNOW!!! I mean he has my vote - HANDS DOWN HE IS THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think so, only a loser would email my friends to find out where I would be at temps on that last sunday....So shut the fuck up and get a life...You go to clubs to find ppl,,, how gay is that! laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I don't care if any one votes for me. The ppl that don't are the cool mofos that I got banged up with, the rest are just names on a screen........

I think all of you are a bunch of losers.

You guys/gals have way to much time on your hands.

PLEASE GO BACK TO WORK, this is why our economy sucks!!

and my votes go toooo.............

1.) Saleen ----- (any guy that puts a picture of a mustang under his name is queer)

2.) Who ever those two queers were that wore matching blue armani headbands, they also get my vote.

3.) Anyone that lives in South Jersey - Your queer too.

PEACE GEEKS

Originally posted by looma

I think all of you are a bunch of losers.

You guys/gals have way to much time on your hands.

PLEASE GO BACK TO WORK, this is why our economy sucks!!

and my votes go toooo.............

1.) Saleen ----- (any guy that puts a picture of a mustang under his name is queer)

2.) Who ever those two queers were that wore matching blue armani headbands, they also get my vote.

3.) Anyone that lives in South Jersey - Your queer too.

PEACE GEEKS

Looma, why don't you tell us how you really feel:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: