Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official DJ Lineup At Exit Oct 19th!!!!

yes that dj lineup is 100% true and is happening.....2 and a half weeks remaining!!!! whoever goes to the earth saturdays at exit this week....let me know the deal on what they fixed, added, got rid of, etc.....i want to know what to expect on the 19th!!! aight laterz

kyle:eek:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u might of went alittle far with saying he is the best....lmfao.....hes good in my opinion but far from being the best!!! go to factory saturday night and u tell me whos better spinnin draper or peters!!! exactly!!! no comparison!!! laterz:eek:

yes grand reopening of exit is this saturday OCTOBER 6TH!! with junior vasquez spinnin from 11- 12 in the afternoon!!! with deborah cox there too performing......and the exit fridays reopening is the 19th....stop confusin people!!! lol........

and for updates on the main floor is draper, vicious, and jason ojeda......mada and moody are possibles and i believe no dj skribbles!!! thats as of right now!!! and the place looks great.....new floor, sound system, lights, bigger dance floor now:tongue: and the dj booth is alot bigger cause junior wanted it bigger!!!! so its phat as hell....the wall in the white room is gone....the red room got fixed a bit......so its phat as hell!!!

just a question is the friday promoters meetin this monday at 7 p.m.??? anybody interested let me know Kvanzile9@hotmail.com!!!

and i got prepaid tix too for 30 bucks which is goin to be the price if u wait on the two hour long guestlist line so if u want them let me know too!!! U DONT HAVE TO WAIT ON THE LINE EITHER U JUST WALK RIGHT IN and the tix are goin fast as hell!! so let me know soon if u want them!!! and i think thats all for now!!! laterz all peace

kyle:eek: :tongue:

Originally posted by kvanzile9

and the place looks great.....new floor, sound system, lights, bigger dance floor now:tongue: and the dj booth is alot bigger cause junior wanted it bigger!!!! so its phat as hell....the wall in the white room is gone....the red room got fixed a bit......so its phat as hell!!!

kyle:eek: :tongue:

Yo how much bigger is main floor?????????

thank you i knew i was right....this morning i got about 20 e-mails and 30 i.m.'s tellin me i was wrong and exit so called said it opened the 12th i told them all that they were giving false info and that it didnt open until the 19th!!! so as u can see i was right cause i called and asked about 6 diff promoter people and they all said the 19th!!! STOP THE RUMORS!!

EXIT FRIDAYS START OCTOBER 19TH!! AND THATS FINAL!!!

and yes ill post a meetup soon about that but its still too early to post one....this may be the biggest meetup ever!!! lol

and yes i have those tickets too for sale for 30 dollars....the prices did go up till i think 35 no guestlist and 30 with a guestlist....but U KNOW that the guestlist line is goin to be no lie at least an hour or so long cause its goin to be packed as all hell!!! so if u want to walk right in give me a holla!! Kvanzile9@hotmail.com or give me an i.m. KyleVZ99....or just a guestlist LUST is it....well yeah meetup time and place comin soon!!! bye all the time is almost here!!! laterz

kyle:tongue: