Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf's Paris

My g/f and me let this trannie stay with us for a couple months until she found a new place. She took estrogen shots every two weeks and she would always go into hyper-bitch mode whenever she did. Maybe that's this Paris's problem. I wouldn't know, though. I hate SF itself, dislike the crowd, and the music bores me, so I never hang out there.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first off we need to stop with the name calling and all the anger and second paris does chooes to abuse certain people on certain nights...why im not sure......anyway one night i went on a friday and i was really dressed and she made me get off the line and tuck my shirt in........so i did it and didnt complain about it but i was just confused on how i had to tuck mine in and people were walking in with jeans and wife beaters......i went back the next week and tucked my shirt in and walked in without her really even looking at my id........what r u gonna do right??????

as long as shes there people are gonna have to deal with it......do i think its right is a totally different question.....

you guys need to stop bitching because paris didn't let you in. sometimes people dont get in because the club is simply too packed. when i came yesterday, every1 ahead of me on line was getting turned down, and 1 bouncer wasn't even lettign any1 online behind me. he said to this 1 guy "are you serious showing up here? you should be in infomercials the way you look"..and to another one "go home, you're ugly". i was scared i wouldn't get in, but my friend and i walked in w/o a problem, even w/ fake id's.

so dont bust on paris, she (and after all the trouble she goes through, she deserves the respect of being referred to as SHE) must be a really nice person. just because she doesn't like the way you look or your attitude, dont put her down. if you look like sf kid (the spiky hair, hoochie girl crew), you'll get in. see you guys next weekend.

Paris is awesome, i have never had a problem with her....on time she told this kid that i knew that he was ugly at to get off line, but i did not go to Factory with him so i had no obligation to get off line with him.....sucks but hey u gotta have the look and the attitude....and for all that dont want to deal with her go after 4am, hey thats when the party just starts to pick up anyway...peace out.....and see ya at the Cracktory!:cool::D

She really wants to be a girl...so she fakes she has PMS every sat.

So don't piss her off! Tuck in your shirt....bring her hot chocolate on cold nights, don't show up in a rat pack filled with a bunch of guys, look good(not like a slob)....and bring girls with you!

:shades2:

Jesus, you people need to get off of your high horse. Telling people that they didn't get in because they're not cool enough or ugly is total bullshit. I had no problem getting in there when I wore sneakers, cargos and a t, and I'm the complete opposite of the trend-fucks that go there. And for that reason, I have no desire to go back to that shithole again. I hear people keep saying that "it's about the music" all the time, yet unless a person dresses to your expectations, has the same attitude as you, and has "good-looking" genetics they won't get in? I mean, I know PLUR is pretty a much a thing of the past, but do you think that you guys could tone it down with the attitude just a little bit?

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

ahh and just give up the argument I go to school for Law and this shit is amusing me!!!!!

YOU go to school for law? If you're going to be the future of America's legal society thanBRING ON THE TERRORISTS!!

But you're probably taking paralegal studies from Katherine Gibbs or PCDI.....not the same thing bitch!!! HA!

-iliana

:laugh:

I've been seeing Paris for 10 years ever since she was at the old ROBOTS down town that was real after hours back then.Any how I never had a problem with her yea she's bitchy and all but you just got to sweet talk her a little bit she might even give you a comp if your nice.Now the real fierce bitch is Kenny ken at spa,nasty bitch just plain nasty.

Originally posted by iliana

YOU go to school for law? If you're going to be the future of America's legal society thanBRING ON THE TERRORISTS!!

But you're probably taking paralegal studies from Katherine Gibbs or PCDI.....not the same thing bitch!!! HA!

-iliana

:laugh:

Umm where did u come from you nasty shitbag? And for your information and everyone else that is reading this thread i don't go to katherine gibbs i go to Briarcliffe college so suck it up u fucken jealous sleezebag. Shut you mouth and go clean your ass u foul bitch * Your just as nasty as the ass that started this thread**

I have been going to Factory since 98. Never had problem at door.. People that Ive seen her make step off the line totally asked for it in my opinion... Before attending any place, one should scope out the dress code, or try to get some tips on do's and dont's of doorperson.. Live and learn...

Large groups of guys in straight clubs is always asking for trouble.. I just got back from SoBe this afternoon, and its the same down there, and everywhere.. Crobar saturday night doorchic was turning away groups of dudes also.. Gotta be smart people!!!

I like Paris. She worked with my boyfriend's best friend on SF's website, and now that they're all buddy-buddy we never have to wait in line. Just walk right up to the front and go straight through (which was nice when I wasn't 21 yet, didn't have to bother with an ID). Paris is a tough cookie who's had a rough past, and I really respect her knowing what she's been through.

See you Saturday. :D

I've known Paris for 12 years,shes too much,I love her,we tend to go at it just for fun,whenever I goto the Factory I just stand there and look at her and smile,says honey did'ny t have enough of Factory in the past,and we just chat,chat,chat,some time I stay outside with her until shes doen and we go inside.

Originally posted by thetruthteller

Listen all you trolls who have shit to say about "Paris"

She's a great Girl if you knew her, not one person who contributes to that low class club has amnything to say. She happens to be a good friend of mine and she controls you losers, you may talk shit but you still kiss ass.

Thank u for clearing that up 4 some of these f**k** losers

Originally posted by sosultan

It is interesting how all these people who ‘no’ you haven’t dropped a single word in your defense. Perhaps it is because you cunt-wanna-be ways got you shitted on as you deserve it.

Some dumbass…

Ingrid is one of the nicest girls I've had the pleasure of meeting. So that's a word in her defense and you should just shut the fuck up. Sosultan, don't start drama if you don't have a clue.

As for Paris...I've never had ANY problems with her at the door. I mean, I try to dress up, but even when I go in jeans or whatever, she barely even glances at my ID. I saw her tell people to step off the line but most times, they deserved it. Granted, she has her bad days...but it's her job. If she kicks you off the line I'm pretty sure she had a good reason. If you think otherwise just go to a different club.

Originally posted by dolik

Ingrid is one of the nicest girls I've had the pleasure of meeting. So that's a word in her defense and you should just shut the fuck up. Sosultan, don't start drama if you don't have a clue.

As for Paris...I've never had ANY problems with her at the door. I mean, I try to dress up, but even when I go in jeans or whatever, she barely even glances at my ID. I saw her tell people to step off the line but most times, they deserved it. Granted, she has her bad days...but it's her job. If she kicks you off the line I'm pretty sure she had a good reason. If you think otherwise just go to a different club.

Thank u so much Dmitry**Regardless of whatever this asshole thinks I appreciate your kind words about me it means alot.:D;)

Originally posted by thetruthteller

Listen all you trolls who have shit to say about "Paris"

She's a great Girl if you knew her, not one person who contributes to that low class club has amnything to say. She happens to be a good friend of mine and she controls you losers, you may talk shit but you still kiss ass.

Shes a Fawkin MAN !!!! And the only one who seems like is kissing ass is you! Fawkin homo! You probably sucking his/her dick cause the way you backing this thing up!

Fuking clowns on this board i gotta tell ya!!!

LMFAO!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So on Sat I heard that there was this poor kid on the line and she looks at him and she goes...umm does ANYONE let you in ANYWHERE..and turned him away...poor kid, besides having everyone behind him chuckling he's probably traumatized and will never go to a club again...

Thats actually my story I told on the thread about SF's S&M review. I laughed when she said it. I thought Paris was funny shit. Anyway, she let me right in and then in again when I was waiting for someone else to show up. Seriously, half the door people are dicks and half don't give a fuck. Just go down there in style or just look like you belong and you will never have a problem anywhere.

Originally posted by ceejay187

Shes a Fawkin MAN !!!! And the only one who seems like is kissing ass is you! Fawkin homo! You probably sucking his/her dick cause the way you backing this thing up!

im pretty sure PARIS does not have a dick ( ))======D....

the now "she" had it taken off....LOL so u could say that he sucked her dick when she was a he...but as for doin it know...im pretty sure that its rather impossible...nice try though!

:blown::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Thats actually my story I told on the thread about SF's S&M review. I laughed when she said it. I thought Paris was funny shit. Anyway, she let me right in and then in again when I was waiting for someone else to show up. Seriously, half the door people are dicks and half don't give a fuck. Just go down there in style or just look like you belong and you will never have a problem anywhere.

there you go, i knew i had heard it somewhere :)

Originally posted by dolik

All this yapping and clashing, yet none of you managed to shed light on that cunt’s past, which was the sole intent of this post. But judging from your remarks, it is clear that majority of you admit that she is good at being a cunt (for whatever the reason you come up with).

Dolik, if I’ll want your opinion, I’ll give it to you. This whole ‘stand up for my girly BS’ is proly a desperate attempt at scoring some ass…Let me know if that two cent crack-whore will spread ‘em wide for you.

And to the xtc crack ho, give it a rest with talking shit already. You are by far the nastiest and bitterest person on the board. You get off with your humble attempts at insulting someone with your potty mouth. Was it years of child molesting or the fact that you were found in a trashcan that made you such an angry person? Just pause for a min a try to analyze this before you come back with your jibberish. Pathetic… At least you have enough brain power to keep typing ‘LOL’. Keep it up…

I’ve already embarrassed myself by continuing to reply to your imbecile rambling. I’ll stop wasting my time on this worthless excuse for a human being…

Originally posted by sosultan

All this yapping and clashing, yet none of you managed to shed light on that cunt’s past, which was the sole intent of this post. But judging from your remarks, it is clear that majority of you admit that she is good at being a cunt (for whatever the reason you come up with).

GOOD one :rolleyes: You don't even make sense you idiot.

Dolik, if I'll want your opinion, I'll give it to you. This whole 'stand up for my girly BS' is proly a desperate attempt at scoring some ass; Let me know if that two cent crack-whore will spread 'em wide for you.

I knew that was coming and didn't expect anything more out of you. You're moron who's just trying to start drama, either out of boredom or plain stupidity. You prove that with every new post you make. All you're doing is just cursing and starting shit with random people whom you've never met...real mature. You think that by calling someone a cunt repeteadly you're gonna make your insult worse? Your dumber than I thought.

I've already embarrassed myself by continuing to reply to your imbecile rambling. I'll stop wasting my time on this worthless excuse for a human being

Apparently you have nothing better to do, since you keep replying. And yes, you HAVE made a total ass out of yourself for no reason. Why don't you take the stick out of your ass and tell us what the fuck is your problem in the first place? With Paris, xtcgirlie, me, whoever? Back your drama up with something concrete instead of lashing out at everyone that replies. Or find something better to do. :blown: