Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC is the most dangerous place in the world for next few months

usa

NYC will be the most dangerous place on earth besides Afghanistan. The reasons:

1.It's the biggest city in the U.S

2.It's full of arabs who are connected with the Muslim Terrorists and many Jews whom Arabs hate so much live here in the City.

3.NYC is the center of the Media and Finance.

4.Manhattan is a small island which makes it even easier for terrorists

5.NYC is a great target for bio/chemical wars.

6.the CIA said there's 100% chance of retaliations from Bin Laden groups if US attacks, We already attacked.

why am i posting this? cos those are facts and you need to know

Ok..so now we know we all are in for the last few days of your lives:

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

(Mugz drops on his knees and takes a dump in his UFOs..)

"shit..I hate when I do that..!"

Well here's what I think you should do:

1) Smoke lots of Herb!

I mean Cypris Hill style..

you know get all cheech and Chonged out..

what the fuck at least you go out with a a bang right!?

(Or the munchies)

2) Bang that guy/girl you always had a crush on..

*Just go out and use the ol';

"it's the end of the world..wanna do it!?" line.

3) come clean with someone you did wrong!

(Go buy that neighboor a beer for all the cable you've been stealing..or tell that new new bed buddy of yours that they aren't the only person you've ever had unprotected sex with!)

4) Watch all the movies you always wanted to watch ..but never had the time to rent..

(Great time to quit your job and watch every single "Emmanuel" or "Debbie does"..series!)

5) Eat like afucking pig..

*go attack every single godamn ice cream flavor in your local haganbigazz!

6) DANCE LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER AND STOP WASTING PRECIOUSE MOMENTS OF YOUR LIFE POSTING IN THESE HORRIBLE ADDICTIVE LOOSER SIGHTS!

*I mean it go out you guys...

run out that door and never post again..

life is short...

certainly you weren't meant to be posting on line when the world ends!

*go live it to the fullest..

ta-ta...

:rolleyes:

I'm not going to live in fear. Just go about my business as usual and try to put things aside. We are more powerful, we will not live in fear. Yes NYC is a potential target for future attacks, but this war against terrorism might be quicker and more productive than we all think. Only time will tell. Everyone be safe, and go about your lives as usual. Take care

Originally posted by usa

2.It's full of arabs who are connected with the Muslim Terrorists and many Jews whom Arabs hate so much live here in the City.

Well I wonder about the validity of the first part of the statement... do you know of any such people here in NYC?

Also it's been interesting that although the hijackers had lived in NJ, none ever lived in NYC... at least as far as we know about the ones we know about.

But about the second... if I remember seeing and hearing the news correctly... some people in the Middle East claimed that the 9/11 attacks were caused by a Jewish (or Israeli?) conspiracy, given that there were (something like) "no Jews in the WTC"

Now where the heck did they get such an idea that there were no Jews in those buildings?!

Originally posted by petp

thanks for cheering me up...im flying out to vegas on thursday, im sure that i'll be on pins and needles that whole flight!!!!!

Will you be ready to jump a terrorist, if necessary? :)

On Larry King Live last night, the foreign minister of Israel said that when strength and determination are shown, the terrorists often run. So that's what we all have to do, one way or another.

Originally posted by wallflour

Will you be ready to jump a terrorist, if necessary? :)

what we all have to do, one way or another.

hell yeah! no one is hijacking a plane im on with some measly boxcutters or pocketknives!!!!! im just afraid of a bomb or something!!!! (knock on wood)

I don't need your "facts" I was present the day of 9/11. I am still living and plan on doing that the same way I did before. You can't let fear run your life. When I go it is my time, felt that way before and still do...The whole world is unsafe as long as there are crazy people with crazy ideas running around.

i stayed home from work today.

(and can't work remote either, cuz ftp is not set up correctly.)

why did i stay home?

well, when i got to the PATH train in hoboken at 8:30 they were running a nonstop recorded multilingual message that there is "no service to 33rd street at this time in either direction"

news12 new jersey was outside filming people standing around on cell phones waiting to be able to take the train.

i was like... whatever's going on, i don't want to be there.

when i got home the news was being MAD VAGUE about what happened. and even though service resumed as of 9:25 i am still here because i number 1 don't want to deal with the MOBS of people now trying to get their asses to work, and number 2 because there's something Really Unsettling about a local news station saying things like "because of some police activity between christopher street and 34th street." HELLO?! that's a huge fukkin generalization.

in short -- there is a LOT of shit they're not telling us, and i'm WORRIED.

oh yeah, and i Could Have taken a bus to port authority, but it probably would have taken me like 2 hours on account of LOTS OF TRAFFIC (again, from people doing any god damned thing to get to work, even disregarding the now-in-effect car pooling requirement) and also Random Searches of vehicles AND Pedestrians at the bus terminal. F THAT!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga

WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE, NEW YORK OR AFGHANISTAN?

New York! they started this... now we will finish it... I dont know about you people, but I'd rather be living w fear in the back of my mind of what might possibly come than be watching the most sophisticated killing machines in the world systematically destroy my assets. We CAN enforce higher security measures (as we are) to at least limit the chances of further terrorist attacks. They CANNOT stop anything we are doingt to them. The 12 planes in their pathetic airforce have already been destroyed, so basically our military is at will to do whatever it wants from the air. Now it's the Taliban's turn to experience fear. We can only pray that a minimal number of civilians are killed in the process of rooting then out...