Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Tempkid!!!

Thanks you guys:D

Monday sucks for birthdays, so I'm going to celebrate it on saturday at WORLD, but I had a prebirthday celebration this past saturday at Metro/Earth. I had so much fun at Metro. A-Z was great and a lot of my friends were their. I hate to admit it, but it was at the point ,that people were giving me way to many shots of blackhaus, so I had to fake taking a couple. I had to do it, I wanted to make it to Earth.

BTW my daddy bought me a new saab 2001, I bet your all jeleous:laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

I hate to admit it, but it was at the point ,that people were giving me way to many shots of blackhaus, so I had to fake taking a couple. I had to do it, I wanted to make it to Earth.

Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!!!

I can't believe you passed on alcohol!!!!!!

I hate to admit it, but it was at the point ,that people were giving me way to many shots of blackhaus, so I had to fake taking a couple. I had to do it, I wanted to make it to Earth.

BTW my daddy bought me a new saab 2001, I bet your all jeleous:laugh:

hey! i hope u don't plan on faking shots in cancun!!

Originally posted by misk

hey! i hope u don't plan on faking shots in cancun!!

Hey don't worry about me! That was the first time and the last, plus I only faked like 2. Nobody rips Cancun like I do. Did you book your trip yet? I had a dream about Cancun last night. It was awfull:eek: I robbed one of those pizza boys on the bike and the federale caught me and threw me in a Mexican jail, I don't want to go into detais of the dream, but it was terrible. I was so happy when I woke up ,and it was only a nightmare.

Hey don't worry about me! That was the first time and the last, plus I only faked like 2. Nobody rips Cancun like I do. Did you book your trip yet? I had a dream about Cancun last night. It was awfull:eek: I robbed one of those pizza boys on the bike and the federale caught me and threw me in a Mexican jail, I don't want to go into detais of the dream, but it was terrible. I was so happy when I woke up ,and it was only a nightmare.

haha...the papa john's boys! LOL...sometimes real latenight..((u know after laboom!)) they give u pizza mad cheap! LOL.....we are booking this week hopefully...trying to weed out all the losers who say they are gonna come and back out!! i actually had a friend get arrested there 2 years ago~~>not a good story! but we laugh now!!! anyway...march is gettin close!!!!!!:cool: :cool:

What exactly do you take before you go to bed at night?????