Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Been Here The Longest?

Originally posted by xtcgspot

which current member has been on cp the longest out of everybody?

and who has the most posts?

I was wondering that myself, you can tell who's been around the longest if you mouseover their screenname/handle and see the "userid" in the toolbar, the lower the older. I guess DaVe would be. :)

As for the most posts, I think trancends up in the 4K-5K ballpark.. that's pretty sick.. but more power to 'em. It's kind of a dubious honor, in a way.

Originally posted by renaudfromParis

well, i sometimes read this board, and i post from times to times.

but most threads are not enough music-related to my taste. and being 4,000 miles away, i cannot attend ClubNYC meetings :)

that sucks mate...but well, it's allll good.

Drop by when you get the chance

:D

I've been reading this board since somewhere in 95 or 96 (probably 96 though but I don't remember), back when it was the black board with red lettering. Back then, many of the DJs (like DT and others) used to post. The good old days...

Now I just read every once in a while and don't post much

Originally posted by Randy

words of quality, not quantity

exactly amount of post does not mean that you have been here for the longest.. most people just use this to find out whats going on

a LOL or some other meaningless post does not qualify as longevity on this board or in NYC nightlife

GASP! you are right....I believe Dmitry said it started mid 1995..I began posting June 1996 .... Remember the old red and black board...AZO, Romulus, PJ, Jase, Dmitry, Angela, hmm...bunch of others I know I'm forgetting....the only type of "meetups" I remember were on the stage @ Arena where a few of them saved my life!!

Damn...9 years later.....I feel like yesterday I was walking into USA for the first time wearing my platform boots and silver shiny dress.....

:)

Originally posted by MissDiva

GASP! you are right....I believe Dmitry said it started mid 1995..I began posting June 1996 .... Remember the old red and black board...AZO, Romulus, PJ, Jase, Dmitry, Angela, hmm...bunch of others I know I'm forgetting....the only type of "meetups" I remember were on the stage @ Arena where a few of them saved my life!!

Damn...9 years later.....I feel like yesterday I was walking into USA for the first time wearing my platform boots and silver shiny dress.....

:)

rich4468, DJ Dan Robbins, Howie C, Marcelo etc... were also regulars

you can check the archives

1996 = when I started college & got AOL , thus starting to post on clubnyc

1992 = when I was 14 and first went to USA/started my clubbing career = 9 years ago

:) see, i still have basic math skills.....although all my other skills have been slightly tampered with

MD