Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Couples On Cp

DJGaryMatthews

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, Competition! I like that. Well Mr. Apples and bigpop, prepare for a reat battle! For DG will be mine at the end. I just want to say to Mr. Apples, I am sorry that I came between you and your true love but hey you should have been holding shit down. And bigpop, No one can slap DG's ass like I can. Holla!

HAHAHAHAHA! Just buggin' out. But if its a battle you want its a battle you got.

DG SWEETY! MUAHZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :love:

my bf posts on the Music forum once in a while.....he makes fun of me cuz he told me about CP and now im have more posts than him

Same here. My boy told me about cp, but never posts - he makes fun of me all the time for "wasting my time" here, but I could care less. Now that he can't go out as often (moving across the country can limit a person like that), I know more about the music than he does (four years ago, I didn't know the difference between trance and techno). :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by themarktrix

Can someone fill me in and tell me where and when the next meetup is:confused:

Thanks

Its oct 19th Go to the ny board and read the first post that says sticky. read the first page and it will give you all the details.

Originally posted by somebitch

i stil havent even met anyone :(

Hell I've been posting so long I don't even see half the crew I used to flirt with... except for TastyT.... She'll never leave me right??? :D

But seriously, I'd just like to meet someone who desn't have mental baggage :shake: and knows what SEX,LOVE and a RELATIONSHIP is about. (although I doubt I'll find them here.. who knows)